Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
House, 2 Bedrooms , 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children not allowed
Pets allowed - Only dogs. There is a $75.00 per dog per stayOnly dogs. There is a $75.00 per dog per stay
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 6
- $9.00 surcharge per night during Winter months- Nov. through March
Hosted by Cecilia DigheroAsk a question
Why Cecilia Dighero chose Pioneertown
We discovered the high desert to get away from the stress of the large city. We fell in love with this area because of the silence, the pure air, the mystical open spaces, the trasparent light, the spectacular sunrises & sunsets and the canopy of stars. A true communion with nature.
What makes this House unique
Excellent place to unwind, to watch the star filled nights, commune with nature and charge your batteries. Lots of gentle trails for hiking and exploring. Gorgeous Joshua Tree National Park nearby. Lots of Art Galleries and famous Pappy & Harriet Palace only 5 min. away. Home of the world famous sound baths at the Integratron.
- english, french, spanish, portuguese, italian