Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Executive House, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, Private Pool & Spa
Two King Master Suites (each with a king size bed), One Queen Master Suite (with a queen size bed), and One Disney Themed Kids Suite (with 2 twin or single beds). Each bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom (no need to share bathrooms!). A pack and play is also in the home, and a full size crib is available for rent.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Of course! We love kids!Of course! We love kids!
No pets - Sorry, some guests have pet allergies.Sorry, some guests have pet allergies.
No events - Please have fun, but respect our home.Please have fun, but respect our home.
No smoking - Sorry, smoking outside only.Sorry, smoking outside only.
Max guests: 8 - Exception if party includes infant. Please ask!Exception if party includes infant. Please ask!
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Have an awesome vacation!
Hosted by Judy or MichaelAsk a question
About Judy or Michael
We are a family from Winnipeg, Canada who are fortunate to have a very busy life full of kids, hobbies (golf, skiing), work (have to pay the bills somehow), and all the surprises that life has to offer. When we finally get a break in the action, we love coming to Central Florida for a guaranteed great vacation. Our Memory Lane Villa and Windsor Hills is our home away from home!
Judy or Michael purchased this Bungalow in 2007
Why Judy or Michael chose Windsor Hills
Before purchasing our home, we rented homes, town homes, and condos in other locations. We learned how important it is to be staying as close to Disney (and all the theme parks) as possible. Being a few miles further away from Disney does not sound like much, but Central Florida traffic can be extremely frustrating (especially after a long day or during an afternoon rain storm). A few miles further can add a long long time to your drive. We really do not like being stuck in traffic, especially while on vacation. We also learned that condos and town homes are not for us. Many of them are beautiful, but because there is only a wall or ceiling separating you from your neighbours, they just do not offer the peace and quiet of a private home. We purchased in Windsor Hills because it is a first class resort, and is the closest resort to Disney that offers private homes. In other words, a private home in Windsor Hills offers the minimum time driving, and the maximum peace and quiet. We have never regretted purchasing our home in Windsor Hills, and many of our guests have reaffirmed our choice.
What makes this Bungalow unique
* Canadian Owned - The owners, Judy & Michael (from Winnipeg, Canada) pride themselves as being honest, responsive (email is best), and easy to deal with. * Recently renovated - including granite counter tops, new carpet, new leather furniture, and 55" HDTV. * South facing pool, spa, and deck area - Provides the maximum amount of sunshine all day, and all year. You didn’t come all the way to Florida to be forced to sit in the shade (or on the driveway)!! * Private pool and spa - You do not have to share a common pool (and pool chairs) with the hundreds of Windsor Hills guests from the condos and town homes. * Pool safety fence - many of our guests have young children, and we know that pool safety is a #1 priority. There is a safety fence around the pool, for maximum safety. * Large poolside covered lanai area - Be outside by the pool, and have cover from the Florida sunshine or an afternoon shower (and there will be times when you need it!). The lanai is large enough for you, and all those staying at the villa. * Walking distance to club house, tennis courts, basketball and beach volleyball courts - Not all villas in Windsor Hills are within walking distance to these facilities. Do you want to be driving your kids back and forth all day (just like you do at home)? Our villa is a short (5-8 minute) walk to enjoy all the fun. * Extra security provided through a monitored house alarm system, reinforced sturdy door locks on all sliding glass doors, and a heavy duty floor safe for your valuables (passports, $$, laptop, etc) - Provides peace of mind that you, your family, and your valuables are safe while you are in the villa, or when you are away enjoying the theme parks, shopping, etc. * 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms - Means that you have space for everyone and will never have to share your bathroom with your extended family or friends. Need we say more? * One level - Over 2,000 sq feet of space, all on the same level, means there are no stairs