# Traditional Japanese House in Sugamo Tokyo
# 90m2 / 4Rooms BIG entire House with small garden
# 2Double Beds & 2Futons
# We can accommodate up to 6 person : )
Comfortable for 2~6Adults.
# Close to Natural HotSpring ONSEN Spa
# Direct bus to ASAKUSA & IKEBUKURO
# Easy access everywhere (Yamanote Line & Mita Line)
# FREE Pocket WIFI
# Massage chair
----- Nostalgic Old Traditional japanese House -----
* Quiet 2 storied single family home with a small garden.
* Living room, dining/kitchen, separate bathroom and toilet, and 3 rooms.
* House size : 90㎡
* 2 double beds, 2 single futon sets
* Occupants: maximum 6 people. For a comfortable stay, we recommend up to 4 people in the house.
* Please contact us if you wish to have 6 or more people in your party.
* This house is close to Sugamo station (JR Yamanote line & Metro Mita line) and easy access to Ikebukuro, Asakusa, Ueno, Yanesen, Shitamachi area.
* There is famous ONSEN Natural Hot Spring Spa near the house. (7mins by walking)
* 10 minutes walk from Sugamo Station. The walk includes the Jizou Dori shopping strip.
* "Yamate Line", "Mita Line" "Nanboku Line" and "Arakawa Line" (4 different train lines) in walking distance. Very convenient for sightseeing.
* Bus station within 5 minutes walk. Easy access to Asakusa and Ikebukuro using the bus. This bus line also runs through popular downtown sightseeing spots, Yanaka, Nezu and Sendagi (Ya-ne-sen Area). Take this bus and go for a walk through Ya-ne-Sen area which miraculously remained unharmed by the war, where
the elegance and charm of Edo period still remain.
--- The Neighborhood ---
We welcome you to an old Japanese style house where you can immerse yourself in our historical friendly Japanese downtown neighborhood.
This is a single-family house near Sugamo shopping district in downtown Tokyo. It is your chance to experience the good old Japanese life, in Japanese way.
Tokyo can be divided in two areas : modern metropolitan area such as Shinjuku and Shibuya, and downtown area such as Ueno, Asakusa, Ya-ne-sen (Yanaka, Nezu, Sendagi area) where you still can see Tokyo from the old days.
Our hidden gem is located in one of those Shitamachi(downtown) area called Sugamo. Sugamo is famous for Jizou Dori shopping strip where you will find the best of Japanese local dishes from snacks to breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can eat cheap (but tasty) or treat yourself to one of the many well-known old historic
restaurants. Every month, on 4th, 14th and 24th, a local festival is held on this strip. Come and join the local festivity of downtown Tokyo. Begin it in Sugamo.
Sugamo is a typical Japanese downtown, but not yet known to foreign tourists like Asakusa. It is one of the remaining pure Japanese treasures. If you like the atmosphere of old downtown and want to feel its history, this is the place o be.
This house is in a quiet neighborhood with less traffic. You can relax yourself at the natural hot spring bath facility nearby if you wish. The tranquility makes you forget that you are in the heart of Tokyo, one of the busiest cities in the world.
# Please finish your passport and ID authentication and fill out your profile at least on airbnb, before you book the room!