4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, On the Lake, VIEWS, Comfortable, Clean, well- equipped.
Two of the bedrooms downstairs have CA King size beds. Both of these rooms have slider doors to lower deck and direct views and access to the lake, which is steps away! The third bedroom downstairs has 2 sets of Bunk beds. One bedroom is upstairs. Trundle bed with two single mattresses - basically two twins.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please watch children on deck and pier.Please watch children on deck and pier.
No pets - No exceptionsNo exceptions
No parties/events - No exceptions. Strictly enforced-on-site managerNo exceptions. Strictly enforced-on-site manager
No smoking - NO SMOKINGNO SMOKING
Max guests: 8 - Strictly enforced by HOA and on-site manager.Strictly enforced by HOA and on-site manager.
Minimum age of primary renter: 28 - Quiet guests onlyQuiet guests only
- Only 2 cars allowed on site parking. 1 spot reserved for our home, 2nd car can park if any spot with "Guest". 2nd spot not guaranteed in summer months
- Quiet guests only. No rowdy or large groups. Quiet hours 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. We share a common wall with our neighbor..
- No Guests of Guests may use the Brockway Shores common area which includes lawns, parking lots, pier and buoys. No parties or events.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Nancy Hauser
My family and I live 2 hours from our home in Tahoe. We have three children, teenagers and young adults now that have grown up going to the lake since they were babies. We have amazing memories from ski trips in the winter, sun-filled summer days and quiet off-season trips to hike and enjoy the tranquility of the mountains. We love sharing this little slice of heaven with others.
Why Nancy Hauser chose Brockway
Our home is located in Brockway Shores which is a small townhouse complex that is well maintained by on-site property managers. The location is private with space to play horseshoes in the summer, hang out on the grassy areas or sun-bathe on the private pier. Note: Events such as weddings/receptions, parties are not permitted. On-site parking limited to 2 cars.
What makes this townhome unique
Our location is amazing. It is within easy walking distance to Kings Beach, restaurants and shops. Northstar ski resort is 8 miles away. Tahoe City is 25 minutes, Incline Village Nevada is 2 minutes away. Lots of great hikes around Tahoe.