This beautifully appointed and popular apartment is in the center of Sorrento village. Perfect for wedding guests, girls’ weekends and family getaways. Everything is at your doorstep. Leave the cars parked in the two carports and walk everywhere.
Recently renovated, the spacious apartment has 180 degree views of the bay and is surrounded by beautiful limestone buildings. The very large private terrace allows sweeping views of Port Philip Bay, Arthurs Seat, Mt. Martha and Mt. Eliza. There is always something interesting to look at, from the big ocean liners and container ships passing by, to the Queenscliff ferry and the spectacular sailing and couta boat races. There is never a dull moment.
Alfresco dining or lounging on the terrace is unsurpassed.
The ‘front beach’ (as the locals call it) is the one you look at from your balcony. It is a 5 minute walk away. The bay waters are calmer, shallower and slightly warmer than the ocean waters of the ‘back beach’. It is great for wading, paddling, swimming, standup paddle boarding, windsurfing fishing and sailing. Take the kids for a paddle and watch them chase seagulls and admire shells. There are cafes and restaurants near the pier and in summer you can watch teenagers jump into the deeper waters. The old timber jetty is a lovely backdrop for a family photo and you may see a beach wedding if you’re lucky! Do try ‘The Baths’ on the beach for a coffee or a meal.
The ‘back beach’, as the locals call it, is the wild ocean beach with waves for surfers, boogie boarders and swimmers. (Always swim between the flags for safety!) The ‘All Smiles’ cafe and restaurant and the National Park have picture perfect views of the stunning coastline and its gorgeous walking trails. The back beach is a pleasant 10 minute walk through town or only a few minutes drive away.
Within a short drive are are numerous natural beauty spots and activities. The Peninsula Hot Springs, wineries, cheese makers, glass blowers, National Parks and many golf courses are all only a short drive away.
There is a very good Information Centre in town only a short walk from the apartment. We highly recommend going there to plan your rest or activities!
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
• A huge 80m2 private terrace with breathtaking bay views
• 3 double bedrooms 2xQueen,1x2 singles. All with extra comfortable mattress toppers
• Quilts, pillows and blankets included
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine, and some handy supplies such as salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar, coffee, tea, sugar, and flour
• Plenty of toilet paper, cleaning materials and dish-washing powder
• Cozy and modern lounge and dining room with bay views
• French oak timber floors throughout
• Two spacious modern bathrooms
- One with basin, shower over bath and toilet
- Second large bathroom/toilet/laundry with a separate walk in shower, washing machine and dryer (washing powder is provided)
• LCD TV, DVD player and ChromeCast for connection to your preferred subscription such as Netflix. You must have your own subscription to connect.
• Bluetooth speaker for smartphone connection
• Air conditioning in living areas
• Hydronic heating throughout
• Balcony with BBQ, 6 sun lounges, outdoor dining for 8 and market umbrella
• 2 parking spaces
Strictly no parties, functions, weddings, pets or smoking.
Minimum bookings of 2 nights, 3 nights over long weekends and 7 nights during January.
The cleaning fee included fresh bed linen and bath towels for six people. If you have a smaller party please contact us for a reduced linen fee.
Long-term bookings considered
- Ocean beach
- Bay beach
- Water skiing
- Swim with the dolphins
- Dune walks and lookouts
- Golf courses
- Ferry to Queens Cliff
- Stand up paddleboards
- Sorrento sailing club and Couta boats
- In town are: 4 art galleries, 28 fashion shops, 4 interior shops, 3 gift shops, 3 surf shops,
Supermarket, Chemist, cinema and more.
- Great pubs and a huge variety of restaurants and cafes. Don't miss the delicious Sorrento vanilla slices or the prize-winning fish and chips.
for more information
We support the Alfred Hospital