**SPECIAL - Stay Friday or Saturday nights and get 3rd night free (excl. holidays). LAST MINUTE SPECIALS - PLS ENQUIRE
Luxury by the Sea - a unique coastal retreat with a Hamptons feel perfect for both summer and winter getaways and for anyone looking for the ultimate beach-side escape.
** Pls do not include the free 3rd night in your enquiry - simply request it in your correspondence.
Enjoy dinner on the balcony overlooking the ocean, under the stars on the back deck or at the large oak dining table next to the fireplace. View glorious sunsets, spot whales and dolphins and watch surfers catching waves all whilst relaxing on the huge top balcony.
*120 mtrs from the golden sands of Copacabana beach
* breathtaking 270 degree ocean and beach views.
* numerous indoor and outdoor entertaining and dining areas
* Spacious open-plan layout over 3 levels
* 4 bathrooms and outdoor hot/cold shower
* 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-ins and block out blinds
* Hotel style King beds can be split into 2 extra long singles
* Quality pillow top mattresses and linen supplied
* sleeps up to 13 people.
* 3 mins walk to beach, shops, cafes, restaurant, playground, small skate park and lagoon.
Whether you are a surfer, a beach-lover, corporate group, family with children of any age or friends looking for a relaxing break the CopaView is the perfect place to make the most of it all.
Other features include:-
* Quality bath and bed linen supplied (beach towels extra)
* Air conditioning (top floor)
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and 3 living rooms
* Heated flooring on lower ground level and bathrooms
* Numerous separate Indoor and outdoor entertaining areas / break out areas
* Rumpus room with Wii & X-Box and games
* Ping pong table (tournament quality)
* Large rear deck with sandstone gas BBQ, seating and dining areas
* Fully equipped entertainers kitchen with stone island, AEG double oven, huge french door fridge, Miele dishwasher, flat bed microwave etc
* Bar and 2nd kitchen with wine fridge, bar fridge, 2nd dishwasher and 2nd microwave
* Nespresso Machine ('starter' pack of coffee provided)
* Purified water filter
* outdoor hot/cold shower
* Sandstone gas fireplace (timber mantle from HMAS Penguin)
* 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and split king beds/pillow top mattresses (Rumpus room can also be used as a bedroom).
* 4 + bathrooms (with heated flooring)
* Laundry with washing machine and dryer (plus large outdoor clothes line)
* French oak timber floors (top and mid floors)
* Under-floor heating on lower ground floor
* Sonos sound system throughout
* Security alarm system
* 24hour CCTV cameras monitor & record front and rear entrances
* Parking for up to 4 vehicles on site (2 in carport)
* 3 large flat screen TVs, (with Foxtel, Fetch and Apple TV)
* 2 DVD players
* Unlimited WIFI
* NBN High speed internet
* Outdoor hot and cold shower
* High chair provided
* Porta-cot provided
Note: The beds are 'hotel-style' split Kings so can be separated for singles into 2 extra long singles so suitable for adults of all sizes.
Bath towels and bed linen are supplied so just let us know which bedding configuration suits your group and beds will be made up for your arrival. The 2 sets of bunks are ideal for children and teenagers.
For an additional fee we can also supply Beach towels or a 'starter' grocery pack so that all you have to do is arrive, unpack and relax. Please enquire.
Room layout is as follows :-
*Lower Ground Floor -
Carport with Ping Pong table, parking for up to 4 vehicles
*Ground Floor -
Front verandah, Entry, Rumpus, Bedroom 1 & Ensuite (separate shower and toilet)
*Mid Floor -
Open plan Family room with sandstone fireplace adjoining Dining room and main Kitchen, Balcony, 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms/ Laundry (and a separate Toilet). Courtyard with clothes line.
*Top floor: -
Living room, huge Balcony with dining and lounge areas, Kitchenette, Bar and 4th Bathroom.
If you are after some pampering we can arrange our yogi, beauty therapist or chef to come to the house and treat you to a massage, facial, manicure or pedicure. Don't hesitate to contact me for any other special requests or special interests - eg meditation, cooking, book clubs, mahjong, tennis etc.
The CopaView Beach House is the perfect venue for small corporate functions and retreats, but is not a 'party house' and we ask that guests are mindful of the care taken to make this a unique and special experience and treat the property with respect. Payment constitutes acceptance of our Rental Agreement and these conditions,.
We also cater to special interest groups (please enquire) and as all King beds can be split into 2 single beds the house is perfect for retreats and small corporate groups.
Let us make your dreams a reality.
Please contact me with any questions or for more information. All enquiries welcome.
Location & Local Attractions
Copacabana is a sleepy seaside village with gorgeous unspoilt beach which adjoins Macmasters Beach. Surrounded by Bouddi National Park it is a perfect getaway destination for families and/or those who just want a relaxing holiday! Copacabana is a destination in itself, close to other popular spots such as Avoca and Terrigal but without the crowds.
Copa is famous for its east point break so if you are a keen surfer you won't be disappointed. It's only a 5 min drive to Avoca and 15 mins on to Terrigal for more surf plus cafes, shops, boutiques and restaurants. Copacabana is patrolled all Summer and has one of the best point breaks on the East Coast. Macmasters ( a short walk down the beach) offers more great surfing, swimming and coffee opportunities.
For the kids, there are playgrounds, parks, small skate park, beach, rock pool, lagoon, fishing, surfing, swimming, bush walking and much more. The Copa lagoon and rock pool are great for families with young children or for snorkelling and/or paddle boards. The town also boasts cafe's, Surf club kiosk, a general store, news agency, bottle shop, take-away, hair salon and chemist.
Copa is close to all amenities - ocean boat ramp, Crown Plaza Resort (Terrigal), surf beaches, restaurants, golf courses (at Gosford and Woy Woy) and driving range only 10 mins away at Kincumber where there are also more shops, a cinema supermarket and Hotel/pub. Only 5 minutes drive to Avoca Beach with old time cinema and paddle boats on the river and a 20 minute drive brings you to Erina Fair Shopping Plaza (with ice skating rink, cinema complex etc) and access to Brisbane Water for more water sports..
Surrounded by national parks & inland waterways there is plenty to do - swimming, surfing, tennis, kayaking, fishing, prawning, boating and bush-walking. Get fit walking the hill to Captain Cook's Lookout and read extracts from his logbook on his travels in the area with views all the way back to Sydney. You'll find a Whale watching platform although you can also spot whales during the migratory season and pods of dolphins right though the year from one of our own front balconies.
By car, you can explore lots of little bays along the coastline, enjoy a coffee at the Arboretum at Pearl Beach, or lunch at Belles, or take a ferry from Ettalong or Wagstaff across to Palm Beach and enjoy lunch and a girls shopping expedition (ferry runs hourly).
For the golfers there are courses at Gosford and Woy Woy as well as a driving range at Kincumber. Fisherman's Wharf at Woy Woy is good for seafood and pelican feeding times are worth watching.
For art lovers you can visit the Gosford Regional Gallery at West Gosford with its lovely Japanese Gardens, coffee shop and gift shop. Gallery 460 near Kincumber also has a gallery and huge sculpture park definitely worth a visit.
In Copa, there are a number of cafes (some play live music) and take away shops including one at the Surf Club with views over the beach and ocean, a general store, hairdresser, bottle shop, pharmacy and newsagency and there are many more cafes and restaurants only five to ten minutes drive at Avoca and Terrigal.
Other activities on the Central Coast to keep the kids amused include the Australian Reptile Park at Somersby and WiIdlife Park at Calga.
FOR YOUR ADDED SECURITY, "The CopaView Beach House" IS MANAGED WHOLLY IN AUSTRALIA AND WE NEVER REQUEST PAYMENTS BE MADE TO OVERSEAS ACCOUNTS.
We look forward to hearing from you! :)