Carinya Homestead is nestled on a magnificent 100 acre working olive grove of River Flats Estate in beautiful Broke Fordwich, Hunter Valley NSW. Carinya is the largest home on the property surrounded by stunning olives, wineries and Cellar doors. Broke Fordwich is just a short drive from Pokolbin and all the yearly events. Carinya offers farmstay accommodation suitable for large families, groups and functions. River Flats Estate is great for kids, visit the animals and our own retail store.
Carinya has a magnificent outdoor entertaining area with pizza oven overlooking a very large lake situated in a quiet location to give you a tranquil country escape with nearby award winning cellar doors
During your farmstay, visit our retail shop to purchase handmade and produced on the farm, Olives, Olive Oils, Soaps, Skin Care and Body Products. Enjoy and unwind in peace and quiet with a stroll around the 100 acres amongst 3500 olive trees and beautiful citrus grove.
During the cooler months we also provide warm crackling hardwood for the cosy winter nights around the fire. Bring your great cellar door purchases and enjoy our complimentary condiments during your stay.
If you would like more information on your booking or to ask further questions about the property please call Marian on 0409 791 063.
* A deposit of 50% of the total rate is required by to secure the booking. Deposits are not refundable.
* The outstanding balance is due 14 days before your arrival date.
* A security deposit is required before your arrival and is fully refundable if the house and their contents do not suffer damage or loss or require excess cleaning.
* Weekend Public Holiday bookings must be for a minimum of 6 or more guests and are 3 night stays only.
* Easter, Christmas and New Year are a 3-4 night stay and charged at full weekend rate.
* Other conditions may apply.