3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home situated on top of the Hill
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 - Bush fire Season Dec-March Bush fire Season Dec-March
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Leave the home clean , dishes away,floor swept, Bins to be placed top of Driveway Fill wood bucket if used NO Furniture to be moved in the home
- Please make owners aware of any breakages or suggestions to make the stay more enjoyable, our aim is to please TV settings not to be altered
- This is our private Holiday Home, please treat with respect
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
World class Surf, Beaches, Fishing, Wineries, Cheese factories, Chocolate factories, Crafts, Day Spas, Restaurants at your doorstep
About Linda Jacoumis
We built this home in 1992, after buying the block in 1983 We worked extremely hard to be able to finally build a beautiful holiday home for our family, and for Travelers to share the experience of also staying in the Southwest of WA With the main living area upstairs, the breathtaking view can be taken in all day and enjoy the Sunset BBQ in the evening to complete the occaasion
Linda Jacoumis purchased this House in 1983
Why Linda Jacoumis chose Yallingup
The Region of Yallingup has grown to become a world wide tourist destination, while still retaining its charm and pristine Coast line, the people who holiday and live here are extremely proud of what it now has to offer for everyone
What makes this House unique
Our home is within a 20 minute drive of, Wineries, Cheese factories, Coffee houses, Restaurants, Brew houses, Children playgrounds, Maizes, Surf breaks, Fishing, Swimming lagoons, Chocolate factories, Art gallery,