unique country house - amazing views - pet friendly
there are 2 king size beds fitted with quality cotton sheets / feather doonas and pillows each bed has dual control electric blankets you have a choice of upstairs or downstairs bedroom both with views
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - due to dams and breakables children not permitteddue to dams and breakables children not permitted
Pets allowed - quiet well behaved dogs onlyquiet well behaved dogs only
No events - no parties or loud music no parties or loud music
No smoking - smoking is not permitted inside the housesmoking is not permitted inside the house
Max guests: 4
- no parties or loud music pets must be friendly and well behaved maximum of 2 small to medium or one large dog house must be left tidy on departure
- only guests booked to stay overnight are allowed on the property if you wish to have visitors we must be advised and it approved prior to checkin
- Breakages or damage must be paid for at full replacement cost by person making the booking within 24 hrs
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Fiona or MichaelAsk a question
Why Fiona or Michael chose Rydal
truly unique property built using recycled bridge beams, stone and recycled materials. But with all the modern comforts of a new home. spectacular views and private/ peaceful location only 15 minute drive to shops and restaurants or visit world famous Jenolan Caves Ideal spot to see native wildlife - kangaroos / wombats / kookaburra
What makes this House unique
enjoy seeing native wildlife at the doorstep we even have nightly visits from wombats who like to graze on the lawn. Kangaroos in abundance on the property and right outside the front door.