Comfortable, eclectic, huge deck liv/dining/kitchen, 3 bedroom/ 2 bathrooms
Whilst we have 4 bedrooms we do not wish to rent to more than 6 guests
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Only those agreed to in writingOnly those agreed to in writing
No events - LESS THAN 5 VISITORS AT ANY ONE TIMELESS THAN 5 VISITORS AT ANY ONE TIME
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
- Only those guests (& pets) agreed to in writing may stay in the house overnight. No more than 5 people may visit at any one time.
- WHILST PRIVATE WE HAVE NEIGHBOURS No more than 2 cars to be parked on the property, No tents to be erected on the property. NOTHING IN THE VIEW
- The property MUST be left in the condition it was found, including the BBQ cleaning WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE BOND.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC – Global)
Hosted by Jennifer LyonAsk a question
About Jennifer Lyon
After 20 years in Byron Bay we were looking for a new location, a beachside destination that was quieter, but it had to have good restaurants and lots to keep us occupied
Jennifer Lyon purchased this Cottage in 2002
Why Jennifer Lyon chose Bermagui
We found Bermagui and that was it, with the Beaches on either side of Keating Drive, the fantastic view of the beach, and wetland, and the harbour and even the town. We were enchanted, then the house was perfect.
What makes this Cottage unique
Best to let the guests describe their stay: This place is amazing, highly recommend. The view is stunning, and the location for beach walks is fantastic. Really great living spaces - outside and inside dining areas are spacious with the beautiful views over the beach. Amazing dog friendly place as the beaches are dog friendly and so close, and the balcony area is gated for safety. We had a lovely time here. Chris Graham
- english, german