Bodhi Bungalow is a beautiful rainforest paradise located near Byron Bay set amongst pristine rainforest habitat and gardens.
Bodhi Bungalow is ideal for couples or individuals looking for a peaceful setting away from it all, yet only 7 minutes from the heart of Byron Bay and 2 minutes from spectacular Broken Head beach and Suffolk Park shops and restaurants.
The queen bed has a very comfortable latex mattress and fitted with natural fibre linen. Fall asleep to the sound of the ocean and wake each morning to the sounds of the birds.
Relax as you submerge yourself in the sunken bath filled with artisan water, curl up in the hammock or lounge out on the day bed as you feast on the beauty and sounds of nature.
All bed linen and towels are provided as well as filtered water and organic tea and coffee.
Surround yourself with acres of beautiful sub-tropical landscape and gardens. Experience nature and the sounds of the forest while just a short scenic drive from Byron Bay and Bangalow.
* Open planned with timber floors and high quality furnishings throughout.
* Enjoy drinking and bathing in natural spring water.
* Laze in hammock on verandah or relax on daybeds and sunlounges in your own private balcony and courtyard.
* Fully equiped kitchen and gas stove.
* TV/DVD and CD player.
* Laundry facilities
* Outdoor sunken bath on verendah
* Linen and towels supplied.
* Fan or electric heating as required.
January - May $145 - $165 Per Night
Easter Dates: $300 Per Night
June - August $110 - $135 Per Night
Splendour Music Festival Dates: 25th - 28th July $300 Per Night
August - December $145- $165 Per Night
Christmas Dates: 20th Dec - 5 Jan $300 Per Night
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
6 Feb 2017 - 6 Feb 2018
1 night minimum stay