A spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms townhouse, close to Mordialloc beach and a short walk to shops, cafes and public transport.
Seaspray House can comfortably accommodate 6 guests and includes -
* Master bedroom includes queen size bed and ensuite bathroom.
* Second bedroom includes 1 double and 1 single bed.
* Third bedroom includes 2 single beds.
* Main bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
* Family size kitchen and living room.
* Kitchen features electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and microwave.
* Spacious living room
* LCD TV and DVD player
* Separate laundry and small powder room
* Secure parking for 2 cars
* Paved courtyard with outdoor setting
* Linen provided (excluding Beach towels)
* Basic cookware, crockery and glassware
* Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* Port-a-cot available on request for additional cost
Seaspray House is your ideal family holiday spot or perfect base if you are relocating to Melbourne.
Great rates available from $235 - 275 per night, subject to length of stay. Contact us for the best deal today!
Where are we?
Located in Mordialloc, in bayside Melbourne, Seaspray House is the perfect location to experience what Melbourne's bayside has to offer
* 24km (14 miles) from the Melbourne CBD
* Less than 100 metres to the beautiful & popular Mordialloc beach
* 10 minutes walk to Mordialloc shops and train station
* 40 minutes by train to the city on the Frankston Train Line
* 5 minutes drive to Mordialloc, Parkdale and Mentone shops
* 10 minute drive to Westfield Southland Shopping Centre, easy access by public transport
* 10-15 minute drive to Braeside, Cheltenham and Moorabbin business estates
* 20 minute drive to the popular Melbourne locations such as St Kilda Beach and Chapel Street South Yarra
* Less than 1 hour to the Mornington Peninsula
* Between Beach Road and Nepean Highway with easy access to both
* Close to Melbourne's premier sandbelt golf courses
* Surrounded by excellent public and private schools
Relocating to Melbourne?
Bayside Melbourne has so much to offer and Balcombe Apartments is the perfect place to test out the area.
24 kilometres (14 miles) from the Melbourne CBD, Mordialloc provides a perfect balance to suburban Melbourne and city work. Located on the Frankston train line, you are 40mins from the city, with express trains operating out of Mordialloc ever 10-15 minutes during morning and evening peak hour.
Less than 1 hour from beautiful treasures of the Mornington Peninsula. Enjoy all the wineries, art galleries, cafes, surf beaches, golf courses and hot springs that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
Bayside Melbourne includes some of the finest golf courses in Australia. Located in the heart of the Melbourne Sandbelt, Royal Melbourne, Metropolitan and Victoria Golf Clubs are all a short drive away for the golf enthusiasts.
Seaspray house is ideally located for the executive corporate guest with a company based in Braeside, Cheltenham or Moorabbin area.
Seaspray House is close to Mordialloc shops it is an easy walk to get to all your conveniences including the Mordialloc train station.
Beautiful Mordialloc beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
9 Mar 2016 - 9 Mar 2017
1 night minimum stay