The Country House is located on the crest of a hill with glorious outlooks to farmland, wetlands and the Great Dividing Range beyond. With stunning views that stretch over beautiful rural land to the Great Dividing Range beyond, the Country House is an idyllic country retreat. The massive wrap-around veranda is the perfect spot to watch the panoramic sunsets over the distant mountains.
Modern and stylishly appointed, the Country House provides superb accommodation for up to eight people in four large bedrooms - two with French doors that open to the wide, downstairs veranda to make the most of the splendid, rural views. The master suite has its own outside sitting area on a private balcony that looks out over the adjacent wetlands.
The Country House is fully self-contained with large dining and living areas perfect for groups and/or families. The lounge room has been fitted out with comfort in mind with an open fireplace, large lounges and huge windows that maximise the views.
Ideally situated between Moruya township and the pristine Dolphin Beach, The Knoll has the best of both worlds. Restaurants and shops are only moments away and yet the rural setting is peaceful and idyllic.
A barbeque on the veranda and outside seating for eight makes it perfect for alfresco dining during the warmer months.
The Country House has been newly painted, curtained and furnished (downstairs) and is stylishly fitted out with the following inclusions:
* Huge wraparound veranda with stunning views
* Multiple living areas with double height ceilings
* Open fire in lounge
* Slow combustion fire in dining
* Electric wall heaters in living areas
* Ceiling fans (downstairs)
* Upright fans (upstairs)
* Television - Entertainment system
* All bedding, linen and towels
* Dishwasher, microwave, cooktop/oven, fridge/freezer
* Laundry facilities
Things To Do
The Eurobodalla region of the NSW South Coast offers a multitude of things to do.
For the active:
* Surf at MoruyaÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Main Beach or nearby sheltered Shelly Beach
* Test your handicap on the par 72 Moruya Golf Course
* Hire a boat, canoe or kayak and explore the Moruya River
* Bushwalk through the nearby national parks and forests
* Deep sea fishing
* Whale watching
For those after more of a rest:
* Meander through the galleries and craft shops of nearby Mogo
* Birdwatch across the wetlands from the property
* Sit on the veranda or pavillion and read your book
Beach, Rural and Mountains
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
4 Feb 2016 - 4 Feb 2017
1 night minimum stay