Fully appointed immaculate executive apartment . Large modern living/dining. Separate large bedroom & ensuite with private access to balcony overlooking pool (resort-style living with a wonderful 22m pool, gym & outdoor spa). Lovely pool views, quiet location. Minutes walking to Swan River or City Centre or hop on Free City Transport from your doorstep to anywhere in the City Centre (we’re in the City Centre FREE transit zone).
YOUR APARTMENT AND STAY INCLUDES
* Fully furnished and fully self contained apartment with private and secure car bay
* kitchen includes Coffee Machine (complimentary pods) kettle, toaster, large fridge/freezer and many, many other appliances, crockery and cutlery
* Large Queen Bed and King Duvet, pillow-top mattress, luxury linen & Tempur pillows
* FREE and unlimited Fast Speed NBN Internet
* 4k SMART TV (lets you access your Netflix, Stan accounts) plus additional FREE FOXTEL Sport & Entertainment Cable Channels (HD), Access your Netflix & Stan accounts.
* 1 x Private & secure Car Park Bay with remote access
* Complimentary mountain bike/s available if required (just ask when booking). We’re in Perth’s FREE public transit zone" - easy to get around without a vehicle.
* Large bathroom with shower, vanity with black granite, hair dryer, soft towels & robe & pool towels.
* Laundry includes washing machine & dryer, clothes airer, iron & ironing board, fabric spray and a supply of detergents
* Secure apartment with Intercom, restricted Lift Access, 22 metre Pool, outdoor SPA, sauna, gym, pool table & BBQ facilities
* PLEASE NOTE THE MINIMUM STAY AT THIS APARTMENT is 14 NIGHTS
* Maximum Guests: 2
* Fully refundable bond require on all bookings
* This is a NON SMOKING apartment
* PERTH EXECUTIVE APARTMENTS accept all major credit cards * This apartment has a large balcony and sharp corners and is not suitable for babies or toddlers. Please inquire with Perth Executive Apartments if you have any additional questions.
John – Dec 2017 - As a person who uses apartments all over Australia and New Zealand its worth making a comment when you find one that’s not only in a fantastic location but spotlessly clean and has many personal touches. Apartments can be very similar but this one shines in the way it is kept and fitted out even down to a sewing kit and welcome hamper. All the added touches will make your stay a wonderful experience. The communication beforehand was excellent and ensured and easy arrival and nothing was too much trouble. If you have an opportunity and lucky enough to secure this apartment for your Perth stay you will not be disappointed.
Craig – Sep 2017 - I don't really want to tell you how good this place is, as I may never again be able to book in. I travel extensively for work (45 Trips last year) and pleasure, and this apartment was amazing. I felt like I was at home even whilst traveling for work! Something the frequent business traveller misses often. Sitting on a real comfortable couch, watching telly, with the doors open and the fresh air breezing through... magic
Robin – Jun 2017 - I stayed here and loved it. The building is so well located and the apartment spacious and light filled. Loved morning coffee in the sunshine on the balcony overlooking the pool and spa, with views through to the WACA and the hills.
Tamara – Apr 2017 - Everything I wanted and needed was there, It was as if the owners had stepped out for the time I was there and I had access to everything. Thanks again... but please if you read this, keep it a secret. I want access to this apartment every time I go to Perth.
Tania - Feb 2017 - It was a nice and cosy apartment will all the extras to relax after a busy day. View was lovely from the balcony down to the pool and the owner is a one of the friendly and helpful owners. it has everything you need to enjoy your stay. It the best that I have stayed in.
Jim - Nov 2016 - Great place, the unit was the best equipped I've ever stayed in and I've stayed in a lot!
Chris - Sep 2016 - Excellent property, great value, modern, clean, safe! Would highly recommend to all. Friendly owners whom make you feel very welcome!
David and Maggie - Jul 2016 - Very impressed! The unit was very well equipped, modern and very well presented. Would definitely stay again if in Perth.
David - Feb 2016 - It is a lovely apartment (exactly as shown in the photos) and so much more comfortable than staying in a hotel. We would be happy to stay there again.
Chris – Oct 2015 - Very well presented apartment, excellent facilities, great value.
John – Apr 2015 - We've stayed in quite a few holiday/executive type apartments in Australia, South Africa, America and Scotland. We would like to let you know that this was one of, if not, the best. Location is excellent and we were able to use public transport services with ease and with access to taxis when required. We want to thank you for the care and attention to detail which you had obviously put into preparing the apartment for us.
Ruben - Feb 2015 - An absolute must to stay while visiting Perth, the location and standard of accommodation exceeded my expectations. For those wanting a quiet, relaxing, "executive" stay I cannot recommend more highly.
Kat: Dec 2014 - Beautiful apartment. Secure, clean and close to free city transport & airport bus. Had everything we needed and more! Would recommend it to anyone!
Alice: Dec 2014 - This certainly located a short walk for free transportation. Clean and well furnished with all the knickknacks that is sometimes overlooked (by other apartments), making our stay really feels like new home. Thank you Heidi and Glen for your thoughtfulness
Paul & Marija - Oct 2014 - Great apartment. Clean, convenient, contemporary. Would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who has high standards. An absolute joy to stay there.
Pam & Murray - Jul 2014 - A magnificent beautifully decorated apartment, with all the facilities one could wish for! It really exceeded our expectations. A quiet convenient location with excellent security - walk to the city or take a free bus. We look forward to the time we can return. Highly recommended.