OUR GUEST REVIEWS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES !
Enjoy spectacular Casuarina Beach on the Tweed Coast from this beautiful 2 bedroom resort-style apartment. The apartment overlooks magnificent lagoon pools with heated spa and beautifully designed tropical gardens.
Listen to the sound of rolling surf from the well appointed master bedroom which comes complete with walk in robe and large ensuite including a double stone vanity.
The second bedroom has 2 single beds with built-in wardrobes adjoining the large main/family bathroom
The spacious living area comes complete with flatscreen TV, DVD and CD unit. The open plan lounge / dining / kitchen area sprawls through wide opening doors to your oversized north facing balcony which overlooks the pools and comes with an outdoor dining setting and deck chair. Air conditioning provides total climate control of your internal living environment.
The entertainer kitchen includes stone benchtops and Smeg appliances. The separate laundry includes washing machine and clothes dryer. There is also security undercover parking.
Laze the day away by the lagoon pool which features outdoor furniture and a fantastic covered BBQ area. There is also a lap pool and HEATED spa.
Casuarina Beach entrance is just a few short metres from your apartment where you can take a bare foot stroll on the gorgeous white sand or cool down in the sparkling ocean.
If you feel energetic, take an easy bike ride along the boardwalk into Salt Village or continue along the path to Kingscliff. If you decide to head south, the path will take you to Cabarita Beach and beyond. Be as active as you desire in this ideal location.
LOCAL ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
* Exceptional dining in many well renowned restaurants including Osteria, Chou Box & Finns just to name a few!
* Surrounded by World Heritage Mountains, National Parks & Tweed River
* Surfing haven - Casuarina Beach is HQ for Surfing Australia & has it's own world class Surf School
* Cabarita Headland just 5 mins drive where you can enjoy 360 degree views
* Walk up Mt Warning where the sun's morning rays first touch Australian mainland
* Canoeing or kayaking on Cudgen Creek
* 2 mins drive, 5 mins bike or 10 mins stroll along the beachfront boardwalk to Salt Village & enjoy boutique shops, bars, restaurants & more parklands
* 5 mins walk to the new Casuarina Town Centre which includes Coles, chemist etc etc
* Cycle numerous bike trails
* 25 mins drive to Byron Bay
* 40 mins to Gold Coast theme parks
(NB: Please bring your own linen or we are happy to provide it for you at a small cost)
FROM OUR GUESTBOOK
Booked for 4 weeks, loved everything so extended another week! "SERENITY PLUS" could not do better anywhere!
Perfect in every way. Loved it, we didn't want to go home.
What an amazing lifestyle. We had a dream family holiday,thank you.
Perfect location, excellent apartment. What more could you want? Thank you!
The unit was amazing, everything was here, tennis, cafes, gym, pool, beach. Thank you, we will be back.
The unit is beautiful, great location, great view, great facilities, great beach.