Visit Rick Stein's BANNISTERS, Newly opened BANNISTERS PAVILION or CUPITT'S WINERY!
Stay at MEDUSA!
- Privacy, Tranquility, Space, Style
- 7 Bdrms. Multiple living areas. Lush bush setting
- Comfortably sleeps 14
- PLASMA TV & DVD library
- 7 night minimum during High Season (Sun to Sun)
- Sister property "GWEN'S" located nearby (600m)
- GWEN'S sleeps 6 people (see STAYZ property ID 91098 or search for Gwen's)
- 5 King Beds
- 4 Single Beds
- $500 per night (low season) May - Aug
- $600 per night (shoulder season) Feb to Apr, Sep to Mid Dec
- $700 per night (high season) Mid Dec to Jan - 7 night minimum
- Add $100/night for Weekend-Only stayz (inc max 3 night Stayz/Long Wknds)
Two separate dwellings set amongst towering native Australian gum trees and sub-tropical gardens.
- 7 bedrooms over 2 separate dwellings
- All rooms, balconies & decks overlook natural bush reserve
- Narrawallee Beach < 1km away
- Mollymook beach 1km away
- Patrolled beaches during Summer
- 900m to the local shopping/cafes/restaurant
- Milton and Ulladulla just five minutes away
- PLASMA TV & DVD library
- Books & Games
- Two reverse-cycle Air Conditioners in Main House. Fans too.
- Washing Machine, Dryer & Clothes line.
- Luxurious professionally laundered linen/towels
Other local attractions include:
- Golf - two local courses (one a championship course)
- Surf School (Narrawallee Beach is closest)
- Wineries - Cupitts
- Rick Stein's Bannisters Restaurant
- Bannisters Pavilion Hotel (Opened Dec 2015)
- Fishing - numerous popular fishing points
- Funland @ Ulladulla (for kids)
- Antique Shopping (in Milton)
- Bush Walking
- Extremely spacious
- Fully equipped KITCHEN with Dishwasher
- Seperate dining and lounge rooms
- Music/Relaxation Room
- An all-weather family-size fully screened verandah
- Additional family-size decked-balcony
- Two bathrooms (one with large, deep bath)
- Four bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - King Bed
- Bedroom 2 - King Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Two Singles
- Bedroom 4 - Single + Trundle (loft style - kids love it)
Cottage - Lower level (separate entrance)
- Two bedrooms
- Bedroom 5 - King Bed
- Bedroom 6 - King bed
- Both bedrooms access interconnecting ensuite bathroom
Cottage - Upper level (separate entrance)
- One Bedroom
- Bedroom 7 - King Bed
- Bush Balcony
- Lounge and TV
- Off-street parking for four cars (two undercover)
- Extensive gardens with shaded areas, tables & chairs
- Gazebo, BBQ, decks and balconies
- Abundance of flora in the lush sub-tropical bush setting
- Pathways around the property
- Why not bask in the sun on the north facing balcony?
- Read a book in the tranquil bush-view screened verandah?
- Take a bush walk through to Mollymook Bowling Club
- Take a 10 min walk to glorious Narrawallee Beach
- Have a BBQ on the north facing balcony
- Watch a DVD on the 42in screen
- Curl-up to an in-room DVD
- Put another log on the fire
The kids may prefer to splash and paddle in the safety of the nearby Narrawallee inlet/oasis? Bring an inflatable boat and tow the kids around the inlet or swim across into the crystal clear depths?
FAMILY GROUPS and FRIENDS
MEDUSA is ideally suitable for large extended families or groups of families/friends wanting to stay together to socialise. There is plenty of space for peace & quiet too, or to get away form the family crowd. Medusa is in easy walking distance to two of the finest beaches the South Coast has to offer. The fenced secure property allows children to run around from sunrise to sunset. Make use of the recently refurbished KITCHEN/APPLICANCES or choose from the many local clubs, cafes and restaurants nearby. The local fish co-op is a must for fresh seafood.
Medusa also has a little sister in Mollymook - See Gwen's - 150m to the Beach (also listed on STAYZ - property ID 91098 or search for Gwen's). Gwen's houses 6 people and is only 600m down the road from Medusa on the way to Narrawallee Beach.
Bring the extended family and book both properties!
Beach & Bush
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
5 Feb 2017 - 22 Jun 2017
1 night minimum stay