This fully furnished & self-contained luxury executive apartment features a large modern open plan living and dining opening onto a substantial balcony framed by a magnificent backdrop of Perth’s Swan and City skyline from every room. A huge Master suite features its own direct balcony access and includes a separate luxury ensuite with deep bath, plus separate spacious WIR.
Enjoy leisurely walks to the Swan River, Crown Casino, Bus or Train, or make use of the complimentary mountain bike to cycle the trails and parks to Perth’s City Centre.
Wine and dine at fine food restaurants in the Crown or take a minute’s drive to the Causeway entry to the Perth CBD and enjoy more of Perth’s restaurants, shopping, entertainment and nightlife. Super convenient access to all freeway routes makes this your ideal base in Perth.
YOUR APARTMENT AND STAY INCLUDES
* Large open-plan kitchen, dining & lounge with a supersize balcony enjoying sensational views from every room. The fully appointed chef’s kitchen includes quality appliances, crockery & utensils.
* Luxury Master Suite features a queen size bed, pillow-top mattress, quality bedding & linen. The bathroom ensure includes a deep bath, double vanity, separate frameless glass walk-in shower, hair dryer, soft Sheridan towels, robe and additional pool towels.
* Unlimited Internet Usage via the NBN (Fast Speed) with WiFi access.
* Large Flatscreen TV with Chromecast to cast Netflix, Stan, YouTube etc from your laptop or phone to the TV and a BOSE SoundTouch 10 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Full rich sound, your perfect music companion
* FOXTEL HD Entertainment & Sport Channels
* Laundry includes washing machine & dryer, clothes airer, iron & ironing board, fabric spray and a supply of detergents and fabric softeners.
* 1 x Secure undercover Car Park provided with remote access, plus complimentary mountain bike to use for the duration of your stay if required (you can get around without a vehicle as within easy walking to train and bus).
* Secure building with Intercom and secure lift access, swimming pool and poolside BBQ facilities.
* Maximum Guests: 2 * Minimum Stay: 14 nights * Please Note: this is a NON SMOKING apartment * Fully refundable bond required for all bookings to ensure apartment is looked after * Perth Executive Apartments accept all major credit cards * This property has a large balcony and sharp corners on furniture items and is not suitable for babies or toddlers.
Bill - I have stayed in 5 star accommodation before but my experience at this apartment has set a new benchmark. Its proximity to the city centre allowed easy access to all my business meetings. The parks and public spaces nearby were ideal for running, even at night. My apartment was well appointed, comfortable and stylish. For me, what really set this experience apart was the stunning views of Perth from the balcony. My compliments to the booking agent who was efficient, genuinely friendly, helpful and thoughtful. Absolutely loved it.
Peter and Sharyn - We found it be very convenient for business and pleasure with all the creature comforts of home plus more, the service we received was First Class with nothing being to much trouble. We felt very safe with the security system at the apartment and would stay there again when the need arises.
Quentin - This apartment would have to be one of the best apartments I have ever stayed in. Not just in Perth but throughout the world. It is luxuriously appointed with one of the best views available in Perth. The apartment balcony overlooks the Swan River and Perth City skyline. I would recommend to every person intending to visit Perth to stay in this apartment. It is worth it!
Paul - A magnificently detailed apartment which far exceeded our expectations. Secure, clean and close to city. Bus, train and airport all conveniently close by. Had everything we needed and more! For those wanting a quiet, relaxing, executive stay I cannot recommend more highly.