IMBILMIJO COUNTRY HOUSE has MAGNIFICENT VIEWS of the MARY VALLEY (IMBIL 2hr DRIVE NORTH OF BRISBANE or 30min WEST of NOOSA) Beautifully presented country home on the hill a short walk to all Amenities
FULLY FENCED garden with trees ATTRACTING BIRDS Kingfishers, Kookaburras, Honeyeaters, Rosellas & Parrots. Wallabies enjoy the peace & quiet of the PRIVATE garden (Pets are most welcome)
RELAX and watch the magic scenes unfold in the Mary Valley from this ELEVATED HILLSIDE COUNTRY HOUSE "ImbilMiJo" BED ARRANGEMENT 2 x Bedrooms each with a King Double bed & 1 x Bedroom with a double bed
Bedding Package Included (No additional Cost) Crisp sheets & cosy blankets (Bring your own bath & swimming towels)
LIVING ROOM with cosy fireplace - KITCHEN is well equipped with cutlery, crockery & much more - Covered outside garden dining area with BBQ
CURRENT RATES - 3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY (include $150 cleaning fee)
STAYING FOR THE WEEKEND: (FRI + SAT + SUN) or (SAT + SUN + MON) = $1206 ($402 p/n)
STAYING A BIT LONGER:
4 nights = $1608 or 5 nights = $2010 (maximum stay)
* CHECKOUT 10am
* CHECKIN 3pm - (unless prior arrangement)
1 - CHECK TARIFFS ABOVE
2 - CONFIRM AVAILABILITY ON CALENDAR ABOVE RIGHT
3 - EMAIL YOUR ENQUIRY
4 - MAKE SURE you let me know if you are a RETURNING GUEST- REWARD $200 discount on total stay at current rates.
A DELIGHTFUL COUNTRY EXPERIENCE / PETS WELCOME
MAKE THIS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE EXPLORE THE MARY VALLEY & LAKE BORUMBA. IMBIL IS THE HEART OF THE MARY VALLEY IN THE SUNSHINE COAST HINTERLAND
It is only a short walk from the house to all Amenities (Shops, Cafes, Railway Hotel, Bowling Club & Creeks). Situated on Yabba Creek which runs from Lake Borumba to the Mary River. Surrounding towns in the MARY VALLEY include AMAMOOR, KANDANGA and BROOLOO.
The area has SPECTACULAR SCENERY with magnificent tall eucalypt forest and plantation forest. Home to a diverse variety of wildlife, 120 species of birds and many mammals
* AUSTRALIAN CAR RALLY QLD CHAMPIONSHIPS - (June)
* MARY VALLEY ARTS FESTIVAL - (July)
* NATIONAL COUNTRY MUSIC MUSTER - (August)
* MARY VALLEY SHOW RODEO & WOODCHOP - (August)
* MARY VALLEY SCARECROW FESTIVAL - (September - October)
* MARY VALLEY TOMATO FESTIVAL - (December)
* BUSH WALKING and BIRD WATCHING in the nearby forests.
* RELAX in the local waterholes of Yabba Creek.
* BOAT and SKI, FISH on LAKE BORUMBA.
* CANOE & paddle or FISH in the MARY RIVER
* IMBIL COUNTRY MARKETS - Every Sunday 9am-2pm on the village green.
* HISTORICAL VALLEY " RATTLER " STEAM TRAIN (Currently not in operation)
2hrs Drive North of Brisbane
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
22 Jun 2016 - 22 Jun 2017
1 night minimum stay