OVERVIEW TREWENT Farmhouse
Original 5 bedroom farm house, jarrah floors, big verandahs, cosy wood heater, heaps of space, all the comforts and none of the distractions of modern life!
* Located separately but near the self contained cottage - rent either one or both together
you could bring the grandparents or ideal for family reunions if both places are booked.
Sorry no pets.
Details in this info section apply to the rambling farmhouse Price for 4 persons (extra people $20 a night)and a two night minimum stay applies. Max 8 people.
Best to check with owner first if you wish to rent both places for big reduction in cottage rental -as sometimes the two places are let separately.
TREWENT FARMHOUSE - (minimum of 2 nights)
* Sleeps maximum of 8
* Quality towels, linen and donnas provided
* Cosy wood fire in winter
* Look out the window to see the birds by day and the brilliant stars by night.
Trewent Farmhouse was our family home and we built much of it ourselves, it grew with the family! Jarrah floors and panelling along with local blackout and iron - a rustic, roomy, well loved home.
Some details on the set up - 2 of the bedrooms have Queen beds (one has a little office off to the side with a large cot) The second Queen is at the other end of the house and has its own little balcony under an apricot tree. Third bedroom has 2 singles. There are 2 other rooms each with a KS single bed.
Kitchen and pantry have all the usual amenities - fridge with freezer, gas stove with oven, microwave, pantry cupboards, plenty of storage cupboards, plenty of good cooking utensils.
There is a large jarrah dining table seating 8, a small kitchen breakfast bar seats 3
A cosy wood fire keeps you warm and heats the water on grey days (otherwise a solar heater does the work for you on sunny days)
A full sized Weber sits on the front verandah - gas supplied.
There is a DVD player but unfortunately no TV reception. Sorry no wifi - possible in cafes in town.Emergency use up at our place if required.
Farmhouse looks north down towards the creek over a paddock.
Sheep and sometimes lambs also roos in the paddocks.
Mobile phone reception rather limited but possible up on the road as you come in.
TREWENT COTTAGE- sometimes let separately from farmhouse - but please talk to owner before booking to discuss whether you wish to add the cottage at discounted rates or maybe there could be other guests there.)
* Sleeps 2 only- studio style (Queen bed plus bed-sized couch - possible for a small child but all sleep in the same room.)
* S/c with own bathroom, shower, toilet plus little kitchen with fridge, microwave oven and two hotplates plus a barbecue on the verandah.
* Little sister in style to the farmhouse - jarrah floors, hand built, cosy and warm with a wonderfully effective little Morso heater for cold nights, quality bedding etc
* Self contained - own entrance and parking, private verandah
* Faces bush to the west, birds abound.