Modern well-appointed and comfortable 3 bedroom villa set up for couples, families and small groups to enjoy. Three spacious bedrooms provide sleeping for up to 7 people.
Big discounts automatically calculated for stays of 7 nights or more. Christmas bookings 7 night blocks Saturday to Saturday.
"Surf and Turf" - surrounded by nature reserve with a great view of the Bay through the trees. The reserve abounds with birds and kangaroos.
Just 10 minutes walk (350) metres to the long sandy beach. Or a short walk along the headland provides amazing views across the bay and of the Cullendulla Creek Nature Reserve.
Sit back and enjoy the view and sounds of the surf from the private rear balcony. Morning sun and afternoon shade. A swing chair, hooded 4 burner gas bbq, large shade umbrellas & outside table and chairs make this a great place to relax.
Long Beach is one of the closest beaches to Canberra and just 10 minutes north of Batemans Bay.
Bedroom 1 - queen size bed & ensuite, spare trundle bed underneath. Bedroom 2 - queen size bed. Bedroom 3 - tri bunk, double below and single above
* Free NBN Wifi, smart TV and DVD player with a small collection of DVDs, sound system.
* Fully equipped kitchen. Dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and clothes dryer.
* Dining and entertainment areas - spacious open plan.
* Two bathrooms, 3 toilets and spa bath
* Double garage with internal access and remote
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* Visitor car parks provided for additional vehicles.
* Price is for self cleaning and tenants are required to leave the villa in a clean and tidy condition. Self cleaning allows us to provide a quality experience at a price families can afford.
* Pillows, mattress protectors and doonas are supplied. All you need to bring are sheets, towels, toilet paper and your preferred food.
"We had a great week at your wonderful house, we took the bus everyday went to different beaches and did some shopping, went gambling and eating at the Soldiers Club and the Catalina Club they have great lunches and supper there at excellent prices. Had the best tasting Fish and Chips ever eaten at the Innes Restaurant near the bus stop. Thank you for your hospitality. There's a real kangaroo colony here, we figured there must be 50 regular of them around. Thanks for everything" Bob & Jackie, USA
SORRY - NO SCHOOLIES OR PETS ACCEPTED.