- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Safety gates provided for top/bottom of stairs. Safety gates provided for top/bottom of stairs.
No parties/events - Any unauthorized gathering will be shutdownAny unauthorized gathering will be shutdown
Max guests: 14 - Pointview has five bedrooms. Sleeps 10 separately.Pointview has five bedrooms. Sleeps 10 separately.
- Bond is to cover any unreasonable breakages, any damage to furniture, fixtures or if left in an untidy condition.
- Please clean the BBQ after use.
- Water supply is rain water, please be conservative in use.
Amazing house in Gracetown
Beautiful 2 story house right on the beach in Gracetown. Our group was 3 families and were easily spread out and comfortable. The house had board games and baby gates for the kids.
Debra was an excellent host and accommodated all our needs.
We were all so impressed and will definately stay again.
Loved the house and location.
All aspect of the stay were 5 star. The location, the facilities and the communication with the property manager. There were 14 of us staying over and I would highly recommend Pointview.
Near all wineries, chocolate factory and beaches fantastic.
Always a good stay for big groups and small.
Great weekend get away
Walking distance to beach, special living
Gracetown is a quiet township located on doorstep of Margaret River wine and food region. The Tourist bureau in Margaret River is a great source of information on the area. Many adventures available from enjoying the wide variety of wine and local produce to visiting the Caves, Cape to Cape Walk, hiking, surfing, water sports, fishing, historical sites extending from Augusta to Busselton.