Freshwater is a high quality, modern apartment with sylish furnishings. You can take in the sensational city views from the open-plan kitchen and living area and even watch the flames going off at night along Southbank Promenade.
The building's facilities are the finest of their kind in the city with a beautiful gym, 25m swimming pool and even an outdoor garden on the 10th floor overlooking the city with BBQ facilities and a grass area with trees.
All that Melbourne city has to offer is just a short walk away. This apartment is most comfortable for 4, however, can accommodate 6 people with the use of the sofa-bed as well. The apartment was furnished with high quality furnishings, mattresses, linen etc.
This Luxury Apartment is ideal for a holiday or extended weekend getaway, and would suit a family, a corporate stay or a small group wishing to share the cost and be in an ideal location.
LOCATION AND FEATURES:
Freshwater Place Apartments are located right on the Yarra River in Southbank and are close to everything in the city centre. The Victorian Art Centre, Federation Square, CBD shopping, Crown Casino, Exhibition Buildings, Convention Centre, Melbourne Aquarium, DFO outlet, Flinders Street Station and more are just a few minutes walk away.
At the base of the building you have a retail shopping area with the convenience of a supermarket, pharmacy, ATM's and food outlets.
The apartment features:
- Intercom security
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen and living area with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city and Yarra River. Coffee and tea provided.
- 2 bedrooms, one large with queen-sized bed and a small internal room with low-line bunks suitable for adults or children.
- Comfortable King Furniture modular sofa that can also sleep two if needed as two single beds or can be made up as a Queen bed also.
- Ducted heating/cooling in all rooms.
- Portacot, highchair, toybox, books.
- One bathroom with shower. Please note there are no hand-rails installed in the shower or bedroom areas.
- Laundry facilities - washing machine, dryer, iron.
- One undercover on-site car park available if required for $15 per day (complimentary for stays over 7 nights).
- TV/DVD, Foxtel, Ipod docking station.
- All linen and towels. Hairdryer supplied.
- Indoor heated 25m swimming pool, spa and sauna.
- Gymnasium and massage room.
- Outdoor garden and BBQ area overlooking the city.
- Business centre (fax/photocopier/wireless internet).
Weekdays - 2 night minimum where a gap is available.
Weekends - 4 night minimum or we may take a 2 night booking during the week of the booking or to fill a gap
Mon - Thurs - $280 per night, Fri/Sat - $295 per night
7+ nights - $265 per night
Weekly rate - $1,855
Monthly rate - $210 per night
Extra adults over 4 guests incur a $25 per night fee (this applies to 17yrs and over)
Affordable on-site parking ($15 per day) and complimentary wifi is available.
Australian Tennis Open
AFL Grand Final weekend
Spring Racing Carnival
New Years Eve
School Holidays are a 5 night minimum.
IF WE HAVE GAPS BETWEEN BOOKINGS WE MAY WAIVE THE MINIMUM STAYS FOR YOU SO FEEL FREE TO ENQUIRE.
FURTHER BOOKING INFORMATION:
- CHECK-IN - 2.00 pm
- CHECK-OUT - 10.00 am
Depending on bookings we can often be flexible with times to work in with flight arrivals, please ask if you need an earlier check-in or later check-out and we will try to work in with you if able, if not we can hold your luggage in storage for you to leave you free to explore the area until you are ready.
A 50% total rental booking is required within 3 days of your booking or the dates can not be held. The remaining 50% is due 30 days before your arrival along with a $500 fully refundable security deposit.