Elevated A frame with bedrooms on a loft. Spacious with fabulous views
Bedrooms are on a loft & are separated by the stairs & slatted privacy screens. Please note that due to the pitch of the roof there is visual privacy only between the bedrooms. A porta-cot is available for an infant. The bedrooms are on the second level and the bathrooms are on the first level. The bedrooms are accessable by stairs which have a hand rail and a stair light. There are 13 steps
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children's books, games, DVD's supplied.Children's books, games, DVD's supplied.
No pets - property unfenced & protected wildlife aboundsproperty unfenced & protected wildlife abounds
No events - No unacceptable noise after 10:00PM No unacceptable noise after 10:00PM
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking permittedAbsolutely no smoking permitted
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - Please look closely at the bedroom photo'sPlease look closely at the bedroom photo's
- No unacceptable noise after 10:00PM as this is not a Party House
- There are to be no more than 2 ADULTS /bedroom so this means a MAXIMUM of 4 adults. Bedrooms are on open loft therefore lack privacy. Check photos
- If the house is left in an unacceptable condition or the BBQ has not been cleaned, additional cleaning cost will be deducted from the damage deposit
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Eleanor WilliamsAsk a question
Why Eleanor Williams chose Arcadia
A unique property on an amazing island. Adjacent to the National Park set high amongst the trees, a seasonal creek with rock pool during the wet season & wildlife visiting daily including very friendly kookaburras, shy rock wallabies, koalas, possums, curlews & some amazing butterflies.
What makes this House unique
A true bushland experience while being in the peaceful village of Arcadia & a 12 minute walk to the island's best swimming beach. A 20 minute walk to the Geoffrey Bay snorkel trail. A 10 minute walk in either direction to the shops/eateries/hotel. A 5 minute walk to the Island bus.