The Tree House is nestled amongst native bushland in the secluded coastal haven of Pearl Beach: a quiet community near the mouth of the Hawkesbury River, offering the quintessential Australian beach holiday.
This stylish, spacious pole house has an emphasis on simplicity and comfort, creating a home-away-from-home feeling. It sleeps a maximum of 8 adults (up to 12 including children, on request) containing three queen beds and three bunk-sets, making for an ideal getaway with family or friends.
The house is a 5 minute stroll to the sheltered Pearl Beach and conveniently close to a cafe, restaurant and general store, offering a relaxing retreat for the city dweller or holiday-maker. Nature-lovers have plenty of opportunities to spot the local wildlife whilst enjoying their stay amongst the trees.
We value the quiet location and our relationship with neighbours and the Pearl Beach community. The house is only suited to a quiet getaway; it is strictly not to be used by large, noisy groups or for parties or functions. This is not negotiable.
This tri-level home includes:
- A modern, fully equipped kitchen with electric/gas cooking, microwave & dishwasher;
- A large dining room, with seating for 12;
- A wrap around deck/balcony, with BBQ;
- A spacious and light-filled open plan lounge room with modern furnishings, entertainment system (TV, DVD, Blu-Ray, stereo) & a library of books;
- 2 bathrooms, 1 featuring a spa bath;
- 4 bedrooms: 2 with queen beds, 1 with queen bed and one bunk set, 1 with two bunk sets;
- An internal laundry, with washing machine and dryer;
- Off-street parking (space for up to 4 cars).
- Free WiFi
- Linen (including towels) is not included, you must provide your own.
- The property is strictly non-smoking, both internally and on all external decks.
- Due to the design of the house and the surrounding native wildlife unfortunately we cannot allow any pets.
- All guests must be over the age of 21 unless accompanied by a parent or supervising adult. As such, we do not accept 'Schoolies' bookings.
- A security bond may be required in some circumstances.
- Due to its quiet, suburban surroundings, the Tree House is strictly not to be used for noisy groups, parties or functions of any sort.
Please email through your enquiry. Please note that enquiries will be answered Week days only
Beach and bush walking.