|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
If you wish to pay via EFT, Direct Deposit or Credit Card please message owner direct and a payment invoice will be emailed to you. We accept Visa / MasterCard / American Express. Please note all credit card payments attract a 1.95% surcharge.
This spacious two bedroom penthouse apartment is the ideal residence for those who demand distinction, excellence and convenience.
In a premier location on the fringe of the CBD, the apartment is surrounded by restaurants, cafes and entertainment in the vibrant nearby locales of Leederville, Mt Lawley, Northbridge and Perth City. Boasting a Walk Score of 98 it doesn't get better than this!
Exuding exclusivity and style, it has breathtaking top floor views of the city skyline, luxury fittings, high ceilings and quality furnishings. Wireless internet, satellite tv, corner spa and two car bays complete this first-class package.
Stay at The Executive and enjoy the best Perth has to offer.
*Fully Equipped with linen supplied
*ADSL 2 Wireless internet
*Foxtel (Satellite TV)
*2 Car bays
*50" TV to living
*32" TV to master
*Balcony with full city views
*Ducted air conditioning
*Ensuites to both bedrooms
*Iron and ironing board
*Full cooking facilities
*Complex gym and sauna
*Non smoking (Balcony ok)
Terms & Conditions
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT
* In order to secure your booking we require a AUD$500 securing deposit.
* The balance is to be finalised 14 days prior to commencement of your stay for all stays of under 4 weeks.
* For bookings made within 14 days of commencement of stay the full balance is required at the time of booking, including the security bond.
* We accept payment via EFT, Direct Deposit and Credit Card: Visa / MasterCard / American Express. Please note all credit card payments attract a 1.95% surcharge.
• A valid Driver’s Licence or Passport is required at the time of check in. If a valid Driver’s Licence or Passport is not presented then check in will not be facilitated and all monies excluding the Security Bond will be forfeited.
• The person checking in assumes all responsibility outlined in the Terms and Conditions regardless if they made the booking or not
• The person who made the booking and paid the Security Bond has no claim over the Security Bond if a different person who checked in caused any damage or other monetary loss to management during their stay.
CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
* If you wish to vary or cancel your booking please contact us immediately via email.
* Any cancellation made 21days or more prior to the intended stay will result in a full refund of all monies received.
* Any cancellation made less than 21 days will result in forfeiture of the securing deposit.
* A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay once the stay has commenced will not result in a refund other than the security bond minus any damage or excess cleaning required.
SECURITY BOND AND DAMAGES
* A $500 security bond is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once the property has been inspected and deemed to have been left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this happens within 5 days of your departure.
* Any damage, loss or expense incurred by management during your stay will be charged against the security bond and credit card if required. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage, loss of anything contained within the apartment and excess cleaning requirements.
CLEANING AND LAUNDRY SURCHARGE
* All stays attract a $100 Cleaning and Laundry fee.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
* Check-in is available anytime after 3pm on the arrival date.
* Check-out time is no later than 10.30am on the departure date.
* Early check-ins and late check-outs may be arranged depending on other bookings.
* For stays 14 days or more a weekly service will be offered on the 7th day and every 7 days thereafter at an additional cost of $100 per service. Fresh linen, towels and consumables will be provided and installed. Please arrange this with the property owner if required.
* At any one time a maximum of 4 people are permitted to use the Property as overnight accommodation.
* Between the hours of 10am to 11pm no more than 8 people are permitted to be in the Property.
* Between the hours of 11pm to 10am no more than 4 people are permitted to be in the Property.
* Smoking is not permitted in the Property at any time, however ashtrays are provided for people who wish to smoke on the balcony.
* Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
* Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc.
• Any suspected illegal activities by guests detected by management will result in immediate termination of the accommodation and forfeiture of all monies received excluding the Security Bond unless loss or damages has been incurred by management.
* Perth City Executive Stays shall not be liable for the loss of or damage to monies, valuables or personal effects belonging to occupants or guests during their stay. Personal safety is the responsibility of the occupant. Perth City Executive Stays shall not be held responsible for any accident or injury sustained by occupants or guests during their stay.
Situated on the CBD fringe
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
1 Jan 2017 - 28 Feb 2017
3 night minimum stay
1 Mar 2017 - 31 Jan 2018
3 night minimum stay