Created by Queensland architect Gabriel Poole, this deluxe beach house in Kianga on the NSW South Coast takes full advantage of stunning ocean views and surrounding bushland with local bird life. Comfortable, sun-filled and with luxurious finishes, the house is in a cul-de-sac backing onto a reserve. It has an open-plan living room / meals area / kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a tv room.
Wake up to the sunrise over the ocean in the master bedroom, adjacent to a generous bathroom and walk in robe area. Downstairs the second bedroom is enhanced by its own deck and view down to the Narooma headland. The third bedroom has 2 single beds and both rooms have built in robes. The downstairs bathroom is there for you to relax, with a deep bath overlooking a private courtyard, capturing the afternoon sun.
Enjoy nearby beaches including Carters beach, Bar beach and, for those not so keen on surf, Bar Beach South. Five minutes drive to a well stocked supermarket, newsagent and a friendly contemporary cafe (Anton's).
A fabulous place for a range of activities including swimming, walking, golf, tennis, surfing, canoing and trips to Montague Island for whale, seal and dolphin watching.
Bring your bicycles and enjoy the spectacular bike path that hugs the coastline from Dalmeny to Narooma.
Drop into nearby Tilba, famed for its fine cheese, or visit one of Narooma's wonderful boatshed restaurants that overlook the pristine Wagonga inlet.
- Discounts for stays 7 nights and over.
- Check in 14:00 and check out 14:30pm for your convenience.
- This property is NON SMOKING for all interior spaces, if you smoke outside all butts must be placed directly in the outside bins.
- Linen costs are not included in the Stayz booking fee. BYO linen is free. T-Towels, bath mats, mattress and pillow protectors are provided within the Stayz booking fee.
- If you wish to have linen provided a linen service, all bed linens and bath towels can be purchased. The fee is $40 for 2 - 4 people, and $50 for 5 - 6 people. Linen costs are payable by bank transfer directly to owners.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts