|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
North Farm, Bellingen, offers a variety of accommodation options to suit singles, couples, families or groups of up to 30 guests. We cater for farmstays, particularly during school holidays, and also operate as a retreat venue, the Loving Natue Retreat Space, with a particular interest in the healing arts.
We offer flexible accommodation options and facilities for larger groups, including a wonderfully light and beautiful, hardwood-floored Hall for meetings and workshops, and large covered outdoor spaces for gathering and dining.
Would you like to have a Hawaiian masseuse, an Ayurvedic chef, a ‘Food as Medicine’ coach or a Shiatsu practitioner on staff at the next retreat you run? There are many wonderful healers and practitioners in the Bellingen Shire who can work with us to make your retreat a real success.
Please note, during the summer holidays higher rates apply from 24 December to 26 January.
Facility No. of People Rate
Studio 1 - 2 guests $200-250
Studio & Grevillea 2 - 4 guests $300-$350
The Barn House 1 - 2 guests $250-$300
The Barn House Extra guests $50 per person
‘The Studio’ has a comfortable, king-sized bed which can be converted to twin king singles, as well as a sofa bed. It has stunning views and is surrounded by gardens. It is also delightfully cool in summer. Minimum stay 3 nights.
‘The Grevillea Room’ contains a queen-sized bed, and looks out onto the grevillea garden. This private and aesthetically fresh, simple room shares a bathroom with the Studio, and is available when the 2 rooms are booked together. Minimum stay 3 nights.
‘The Barn House’ is a comfortable, self-contained building with two double bedrooms. There is a queen-sized bed in one room, and twin king singles in the other. It has an outdoor kitchenette, a lounge/dining room and a large, wheelchair-accessible bathroom. There is a plenty of room undercover where guests can sit, relax, and enjoy meals. It is near the saltwater pool which is great for cooling off in the summer, and is lovely and cosy in the winter with a log fire under the stars at night. Minimum stay 3 nights.
All farmstay guests are given breakfast provisions for the first night of their stay at North Farm.
NORTH FARM LOVING NATURE RETREAT SPACE
North Farm also operates as a retreat venue. We offer personalised retreat packages for groups of 6-30 guests. Accommodation comprises the rooms describes about, and beautiful bell tents for larger groups. They are roomy and comfortable and can be set up for 1 - 2 people in double beds, or up to 4 in single beds. Our guests tell us that they really enjoy sleeping close to nature in a panoramic, sub-tropical setting, just minutes from the township of Bellingen with its thriving alternative culture.
If you want to bring a group to share the grounding experience of being immersed in nature, for deepening your wellness practice or for simply being in beautiful surroundings, then the Loving Nature Retreat Space at North Farm, in beautiful Bellingen, is the place to come.
We offer several different packages, each of which can be customised and costed to suit your needs. Ask us about local practitioners we can recommend to work with your group e.g. massage therapists, yoga or mindfulness teachers. We can also organise catering using fresh, local produce to suit a variety of tastes. Please contact us for more information.
FEES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE - THERE ARE NO EXTRA CLEANING OR BOOKING FEES
• Breakfast provisions on first morning
• Beautiful, eco-friendly accommodation
• Stunning farm setting
• Private location only minutes from town
• Stunning views from all rooms
• Private, saltwater pool for your enjoyment
• A short drive to 15 cafes, award winning restaurants, boutiques, markets, art galleries and craftb shops in Bellingen
• 30 minutes’ drive to Dorrigo World Heritage Rainforest Centre
• 20 minutes’ drive to pristine Urunga beaches and river
• Wheelchair-friendly facilities
• In-house massage available
• Large outdoor and indoor spaces for group meetings, workshops and events
• Luxury bell tents available for larger groups, complete with all linens and requirements
THE BELLINGEN REGION
The beautiful, historic town of Bellingen is situated halfway between Sydney and Brisbane. It is regarded by many as one of the most beautiful towns on the Mid-North Coast with its emerald green pastures, lush rolling hills and views to the mountains beyond.
A 30-minute drive up the mountain to the west takes you to the World Heritage-listed Dorrigo National Park, with many rainforest walks and diverse wildlife. A 20-minute drive east will find you delighted by kilometres of pristine, white sandy beaches which are remarkably quiet.
Bellingen is only a 30-minute drive from Coffs Harbour airport which has regular flights arriving daily.
BELLINGEN AS A HEALING DESTINATION
The town of Bellingen is serviced by a remarkable array of healers and practitioners, massage and other therapists, and a diverse range of organic, biodynamic and local food markets and outlets.
Some of the local therapies include:
• Remedial, deep tissue, lymphatic drainage, shiatsu and Swedish massage.
• Naturopathy, Homeopathy, nutritional advice and postural repair
• Bowen therapy, hydrotherapy, osteopathy, kinesiology
• Eastern and Western Herbal Medicine
• Tarot and Psychic services
The list goes on…
THINGS TO DO IN BELLINGEN
• Bellingen Community Markets: 250 stalls. Every 3rd Saturday of the month
• Fortnightly artisan and produce markets with local organic and biodynamic food
• Several music festivals throughout the year
• Camp Creative each January
• Clean rivers and creeks with many stunning swimming holes
• Local golf course, and Bonville International Golf Course (20 minutes’ drive)
• Canoeing on the River
• Fishing, Surfing, Horse riding
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
22 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
2 night minimum stay
1 Jan 2018 - 14 Jan 2018
1 night minimum stay