Designed by renowned architect William Orr, FitzGeorge is a light-filled, spacious and thoughtfully designed town residence. A green and tranquil oasis in Fitzroy, one of the most popular shopping and dining areas of Melbourne, and only minutes from the city centre.
PLEASE NOTE - STRICTLY NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED AT FITZGEORGE. Please note additional details below.
Visitors will enjoy the quality and affordability of Melbourne Short Term Rentals properties. See TripAdvisor for extensive reviews of our properties.
* prized location on city edge accommodating 6 adults
* surrounded by the best eating and shopping strips
* stylish open plan living room with air-conditoning and heating
* fully equipped kitchen
* 2 large bedrooms each with a luxurious pillow top queen bed and individually air-conditoned and heated.
* each bedroom can easily accommodate an extra single beds or a double sofa bed that are hotel standard and extremely comfortable for a adults
* quality cot and highchair available
* large bathroom
* 2nd toilet downstairs
* commercially cleaned linen and towels
* laundry facilities
* high speed wireless internet - fast and free
* heating and air conditioning
* secure undercover parking
* short stroll to city train station and trams, including
the free city circle tram
*** Instead of paying a bond, guests are welcome to provide details of a credit card to be held over the duration of their stay (only $1 taken to verify the card). Otherwise a $500 bond is payable.
You are very welcome to enquire about 2 night bookings, but we cannot always accommodate short bookings.
Strictly no parties, gatherings, or event are allowed at the accommodation. Excessive noise in the immediate area of the accommodation including the street, garden and balconies will also not be tolerated. Violation of this rule will lead to your rental being terminated with no refund of fees. We hope you can understand the reasons for this. The survival of short term rentals as a viable accommodation option is dependent on visitors respecting the people living in the neighbouring properties.
***Please note, there are building works currently across the road from Fitzgeorge, usually only on weekdays from 7am. These are anticipated to continue until August 2018.
If Fitzgeorge isn't available, please visit our other properties
Meko - www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-rental/p9152107
Soho52 - www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-rental/p9094545