|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
Located at the Sebel Harbourside this privately owned, stylishly appointed two bedroom self contained apartment is the perfect place to stay when holidaying in the picturesque seaside town of Kiama. This spacious apartment overlooks beautiful Kiama Harbour and the ocean beyond.
Ambience at the Harbour is fully air-conditioned, has a luxurious bathroom with spa bath and separate shower, a fully equipped kitchen and separate dining room area, internal laundry with washing, drying and ironing facilities, balcony complete with outdoor setting and its own car space in an undercover security car park. Once you arrive you may park your car and choose to leave it there for the duration of your stay as it is possible to walk to shops, restaurants, cafes, the beach and Kiama's famous blowhole.
The standard accommodation is for up to 4 people in a king bed and two single beds or upon request two king beds or 4 single beds. An additional cost of $20.00 applies for bed conversion. However up to 6 people may be accommodated as the lounge room contains a double sofa bed. An extra cost of $10.00 per person per night applies. All bed and bath linen is provided.
For stays longer than 7 days we offer a cleaning service including fresh linen mid through your stay or on a weekly basis; at a mutually convenient time. An additional cost will apply .
Note: Although the apartment is located within the Sebel Harbourside it is privately owned thus access to room service, mini bar, movies on demand and daily housekeeping is not afforded.
Bedroom 1 - 1 King Bed
Bedroom 2 - 2 x Single beds OR 1 King bed (upon request)
Lounge room - 1 x Double sofa - additional cost for extra guests
* For all bookings a 50% deposit is payable within 48 hours of making a booking to confirm your booking dates.
* 50% accommodation balance of booking is then required no later than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
* The Bond will be due payable no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
* Your Bond will be refunded within 48 hours of vacating the property after the inspection is carried out and providing that property is left in a tidy and reasonable condition. Any issues relating to your stay will be discussed directly with you.
Tariff - Minimum 2 night stay.
December/January School Holidays - Minimum 7 night stay.
Booking availability calanders & pricing are regularly updated, however availability, pricing and any terms & conditions will be verified in a return enquiry response.
Prices listed based on 4 persons. Apartment has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum of 6 people. An additional rate of $10 per night per person above 4 people applies.
Kiama is a township 120km south of Sydney in the Illawarra region of NSW, in the Municipality of Kiama. It is bordered to the west by rugged rainforest and to the east by golden beaches. Kiama is the first country town south of Sydney and attracts a large number of day trippers and tourists. Kiama is about 30 minutes drive south of Wollongong, with many residents commuting there, and Sydney, each day.
Kiama had a population of almost 12,300 at the 2006 census. The seaside town features several popular surfing beaches, caravan parks and numerous alfresco cafes and restaurants. One of the main tourist attractions is the Kiama Blowhole, a rocky headland outcrop that forces large plumes of water into the sky when the tide, swell and wind are just right.
Kiama is also known for its historic buildings, including the Kiama Post Office, located in the main street (Terralong Street), famous for its history and pink colour. Terralong Street is also home to a strip mall of cafes, restaurants, art galleries, war memorial, historic fire station used for exhibits, and a small shopping centre including a supermarket.
Seven kilometres southwest is Saddleback Lookout atop the 600m high Saddleback Mountain, with views over the Illawarra and escarpment, and south to Nowra, Pigeon House Mountain and Coolangatta Mountain.
Jamberoo Action Park, a ride-orientated water-theme park, is situated 10 minutes inland, just outside the township of Jamberoo. North of the Minnamurra River is Killalea Recreation Area, a nature reserve on Bass Point, south of Shellharbour. The beaches around Kiama offer a large range of surfing conditions, with many surfing competitions held each year. Kiama is also a popular fishing spot.
Kiama Council spent 11 years preparing the construction of the Kiama Coast Walk, a 6km track extending from Loves Bay, north of Kiama, to Werri Lagoon near Gerringong, south of Kiama. Some coastal land was declared public reserve to allow the public to walk through what was previously private property.
The town is served by Kiama Station on the South Coast Line. It is served by road in the form of the Princes Highway and the Kiama Bypass.
Kiama is home to several schools, including Kiama High School, Kiama Public School and Ss Peter and Paul Catholic School.
Kiama is popular with retirees as Kiama Council's aged care services are among the best in NSW. There are several retirement homes and assisted care villages within the municipality. The Kiama Hospital provides slow stream medical care, rehabilitation, aged care, several nursing home respite beds and community health services.
Hospitals offering more services are located in Shellharbour and Wollongong.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY TENANCY AGREEMENT
PLEASE NOTE: Payment of your deposit indicates acceptance of the below Terms & Conditions.
Deposits and Payments
1. To secure a booking a 50% deposit must be paid into the bank account within 48 hours of making a booking, otherwise your booking is subject to cancellation.
2. The 50% accommodation balance of booking is then required no later than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
3. The Bond will be due payable no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
4. Keys are not given out unless full payment has been made including bond.
5. Your Bond will be refunded within 48 hours of vacating the property after the inspection is carried out and providing that property is left in a tidy and reasonable condition. Any issues relating to your stay will be discussed directly with you.
6. Occupancy is given from 2PM on date of arrival. The premises are to be vacated by 10AM on the day of departure.
Cancellations / Refunds
7. Bookings cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
8. Cancellations received 7-14 days prior to arrival date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
9. Cancellations received 14-28 days prior to arrival date will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
10. Cancellations received 28 days or more from the arrival date will receive a full refund less a $50 booking administration fee.
Maximum Occupancy / Property Use
11. The property only accommodates a maximum of 6 guests. Your booking MUST reflect the actual number of guests staying. Additonal costs will be incurred if your booking is found to reflect less guests stated than actually staying. Failure to advise the number of guests staying or overloading of the property could potentially result in immediate cancellation of the booking and forfeit of your bond.
12. The property shall not be used for any purposes other than holiday accommodation and shall not be sub-let.
13. Under no circumstances will PETS be allowed.
No Smoking Policy
14. We do NOT allow smoking inside the property. However smoking on the balcony is permitted. The occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside the property.
Damages, Excess Cleaning, Extra Charges & Maintenance
15. During the term of occupancy all damages, breakages and missing inventory are the responsibility of the tenant. No furniture or effects are to be removed from the premises. We ask that you report any maintenance issues or damage (accidental/intentional) to us immediately.
16. The tenant will allow the owner, our agent or tradesman to enter the premises to view the state of the repair or attend to repairs on the property.
17. Excess cleaning charges will be applied should the property be left in an untidy condition. This includes unclean dishes, unemptied fridge/freezer, re-arranged furniture, excess rubbish left etc.
18. Rubbish should be placed in the bins provided in the garbage room located on Basement 1.
19. A security bond of $500.00 will apply.
20. A bond may be debited to cover costs of damages, breakages, excess cleaning, missing / stolen inventory, lost keys etc. Any issues relating to the retention of bond monies would be discussed directly with the guest.
21. Guests are provided with a swipe key card to access the apartment and will be held responsible for any lost swipe key cards. A "Lost Key" charge will apply. If you lock yourself out of your holiday property then a call out fee of $50 will apply if after hours.
22. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises. Items found in the properties will be kept for 7 days, if you require the items to be mailed to you, they will be mailed C.O.D at your expense.
Behaviour /No Party Policy
23. The tenant or any persons using the premises shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupants.
24. We have a strict "No Party Policy". Any "party" bookings will not be accepted. Bookings will terminated immediately and will result in eviction and loss of full bond.
Kiama Blowhole / Harbour
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Custom rate 7
22 Jan 2017 - 14 Dec 2017
2 night minimum stay
Custom rate 3
15 Dec 2017 - 29 Jan 2018
7 night minimum stay
Custom rate 9
30 Jan 2018 - 1 Dec 2018
2 night minimum stay