Why stay in a motel when you can have the privacy, space & comforts of home.
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Suitable for childrenSuitable for children
No pets - Sorry no petsSorry no pets
No parties/events - No parties allowed.No parties allowed.
No smoking - No smoking inside.No smoking inside.
Max guests: 8
- Only the number of guests are to reside as per booking and exceeding the agreed number of guests you may be evicted from the property without refund.
- Parties and functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED the price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial.
- The property should be left in a similar state as to its condition on arrival except for normal cleaning, kitchen cleaned and dishes put away.
This magnificent country that we call home, has an abundance of places to see and things to do.
Come for a journey and explore our Port Augusta, Flinders Rangers & Outback. Port Augusta is the ideal location to use as a base to tour the Flinders Ranges & Outback. A trip to the Flinders Ranges is something every person should experience. A few days in this beautifully rugged, 540 million-year-old landscape will stay with you forever and change the way you look at the world. Most people visit Port Augusta & the Flinders Ranges by self driven vehicles. There is several car hire companies operating out of Port Augusta. Sharp Airlines have departures Monday-Friday Adelaide to Port Augusta. Courtesy shuttle service to and from airport for our guests. Come experience the Outback while enjoying the comforts of home.
Try one of our Holiday Packages
When planning your next holiday, do you want some extra inspiration?
Escape with that special someone
You will love Port Augusta!
Port Augusta is located on the calm waters of South Australia’s Spencer Gulf, and enjoys the majestic Flinders Ranges as a stunning backdrop. It’s waterfront location and its close proximity to the Flinders makes it ideal to enjoy to enjoy water sports such as kayaking, windsurfing, waterskiing and boating, as well as camping, hiking and picnicking in the ranges. Oh, and did we mention the fishing? Port Augusta is renowned as the place to catch a prized yellow tail kingfish, attracting keen fisherman from around Australia.
Holidaying doesn’t have to break the bank, when you know where to go.
Explore and enjoy these free activities and attractions experience them all and more.
• Sunrise or sunset at Port Augusta in the Flinders Rangers is phenomenal.
• Drive to a private area at dusk and lie on a blanket looking up at the billions of bright stars.
• Soak in the sounds and scents while strolling around the 200 hectares of the award winning Australian Arid Lands Botanic Garden only minutes from Port Augusta
• Visit the Curdnatta Art gallery – Commercial Road, open Mon-Fri 10am-2pm, donation on entry
• Drive to the Spectacular Hancocks Lookout for a view of Port Douglas and the Spencer Gulf – 35ks
• Port Augusta Cultural Centre – Yarta Purtli Galleries
• Take a drive to down shack road to the Blanche Harbour Picnic Area-23 ks
• 3rd Sunday morning- Fossick in the undercover car park markets and produce market
• RSL SUB Branch Military Memorabilia Museum – Home of the Leopard Tank 8-4 pm
• Royal Flying Doctor Service – Port Augusta Airport, weekdays 10-12 am & 2-4 pm
• Wave skate park – Foreshore
• Throw in the fishing line from the Old Bridge, Jetties, Shoreline & Boat Fishing – fantastic!
• Take a trip into yester-year and find out about our city on the Heritage Walk
• Take in the scenery from the top of the historic water tower see one of the great lookouts – McLellen, Matthew Flinders or Redbanks.
• Local Aboriginal Art is available from the Urramunja Arts Centre.