Built in 2012, Gypsy Cottage is located on a quiet side street yet close to all the attractions of South Fremantle. A 5-minute walk will take you to:
* South beach and the Fremantle Yacht club (Beach towels provided)
* 6 cafes (Fremantle is renown for excellent coffee),
* 5 restaurants (including Indian and Thai cuisine)
* Body riches Massage Centre
* The best bakery (Bodhis Bakehouse) in Fremantle which specialises in gluten free and organic products
* Mannas Wholefoods which sells a wide range of organic fruit and vegetable as well as tasty food and beverages made each day on the premises
*Specialty Foods supermarket
* The free shuttle (CAT) bus is located within 2-minutes walk and runs every 10 minutes. The bus will take you to the centre of Fremantle and the Fremantle Markets and shopping precinct, train station and bus depot, Maritime Museum, cinemas, art galleries and lots more. You won't need a car to get around.
* The CAT bus will also take you to the Port of Fremantle where you can catch the ferry to visit Rottnest island, our little jewel off the coast of WA or a leisurely cruise down Swan River.
South Fremantle is one of the older suburbs of WA with lots of character , history and attractions. Plus South beach is a fantastic place to unwind and relax.
Gypsy Cottage - a luxurious hideaway
Gypsy Cottage offers short-stay accommodation with all the luxuries of living away from home. Environmentally friendly products are used to clean the Cottage. The kitchen is fully equipped with gas stove, microwave, refrigerator and everything that you would need for home fare. A selection of tea plus plunger-style coffee is available and fresh milk is provided for your convenience on arrival.
The Cottage has a private entrance down the side of the main house where guests can come and go at their leisure. Enjoy relaxing in a private outdoor sitting area or the comfortable indoor living area which is equipped with TV, DVD, internet access, stereo and a 3-seater sofa which can fold down into a large double bed. The bathroom includes a washing machine with your own private clothes line.
Apart from a small step at the entrance of the cottage, the inside of the Cottage is on one level and suitable for elderly people or anyone who doesn't like stairs.
Please note that I am happy to accept bookings of 2 nights minimum but request that guests pay a surcharge of $50 towards cleaning and laundering costs.
A bond is not required but guests are asked to leave the Cottage in a reasonably clean condition where guests will be responsible for any malicious damage or theft.
Gypsy Cottage has been tastefully decorated with Anna Chandler 's range of homewares and art work. Anna is a local Perth artist who uses vibrant colours in her inspiring designs which include textiles, ceramics and other gift ware. (Guests receive 10% discount if they want to buy any of the Anna Chandler range).
Deposits and Cancellation Fees
A deposit of 20% of the total cost of your stay is required to secure your booking. If paying by credit card or bank transfer, the balance will be required a minimum of three weeks before your arrival. Or payment in cash can be made on arrival.
Your deposit will be refunded if you cancel your booking six weeks prior to your arrival. Cancellation of your booking less than 41 days prior to check-in date will incur a fee, dependent on notification.
You will be notified how to access the cottage a few days prior to your arrival.
Check in time is 2:30pm and check out time is 10:30am
Within 5 minutes walk to beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
1 Apr 2017 - 3 Aug 2017
1 night minimum stay