Vista Drive, Cape Woolamai -- Very pet friendly
IDEAL ACCOMMODATION FOR COUPLES - All linen and towels included - Enclosed yard for pets - max 4 guests
Fantastic holiday house in Cape Woolamai. Located in a very quiet street, this house is clean, light and bright and close to supermarket / shops / food. Easy access to Safety and Surf Beaches. Property has off-street parking and an undercover BBQ area.
***Fresh linen and towels are provided at no extra cost***
Very pet friendly with an enclosed yard.
Located within minutes from Cape Woolamai Beach. The house is set on a large block offering very comfortable private accommodation 1km from Cape Woolamai Beach. Perfect for surfing, fishing, walking (the dog), swimming, exploring rock pools, soaking up the sun on the beach or just at home relaxing and enjoying a BBQ.
Close to local shops, including fish and chips, pizza, burger bar, Dutchies Stone Grill, coffee shop and Woolamai Tavern, 5 minutes drive from San Remo, as well as a short distance from Phillip Islands best family beach, Safety Beach. The house caters for all seasons and provides all your creature comforts.
- Close to shops. supermarket & bottle shop, pizza, fish and chips, Indian, Dutchies Stone Grill, Gyros, Burnt Toast coffee shop, Woolamai Tavern, Island Burgers and Surf shop.
- Close to Woolamai bus stops for major events.
- Close to Safety Beach (Cleeland Bight)
- Close to Woolamai Surf beach and Surf Club (patrolled during summer & club open for food and drinks).
- Close to Churchill Island and Chocolate factory
- all linen and towels included
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with TV
- Kitchen with breakfast bench, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
- Pod coffee machine
- Hair dryer
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with front loader washing machine
- Split system air conditioning
- Undercover entertaining area with outdoor setting and gas BBQ
- Large backyard - totally secured - ideal for pets
- Lounge room with two sofas and 42 inch LCD TV with DVD player
- Very pet friendly - enclosed yard and pets are welcome inside
- Quiet street