With trains & buses, leafy streets nearby and only a ten minute walk to sparkling Sydney Harbour there's everything to love about our architect designed house in Waverton. We are also only a short walk from the world famous New Year's Eve Sydney Harbour fireworks. You'll love our 4 bedroom, 2 story home with a table tennis table, large, smart TV, deck, barbecue and tropical garden. There's also a 2 car, off street garage for your group to use.
This fully furnished and well equipped family house has plenty of room to move for 8 guests but can accommodate 10 people.
Enjoy Waverton’s village atmosphere with cafes, delicatessen, bottle shop, butcher, hairdresser, pharmacy and drycleaner.
From the house you can take magnificent walks to many parks, McMahons Point, Kirribilli, the sparkling North Sydney heritage listed Olympic pool, Luna Park and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. A beautiful ferry ride across the harbour will take you to the historic Rocks district, Sydney Opera House and Botanic Gardens.
North Sydney and nearby Mc Mahon’s Point also provide a haven for people looking for retail therapy and gourmet dining with a large range of restaurants and multiple shopping precincts.
- Renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom light filled property.
- Full length Bi-fold doors to deck, lawn and tropical palm inspired garden, 8 seater outdoor dining, Beefeater mains gas BBQ.
- Gourmet Caesar stone kitchen, European induction cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave and kiosk style bar opening onto the deck.
- Large master bedroom with Juliet balcony and serene treetop outlook.
- Lime stone designer bathroom with separate full length bath and spacious shower.
- Sydney harbour, McMahons Point, North Sydney and foreshore parks only a short distance.
- Games room with large flat screen, smart television, Apple TV, piano and table tennis table.
- Air conditioning; linen and towels provided; laundry with washer and dryer; double off street car parking; WiFi
When you stay in this lovely home, you'll be greeted with a welcome package of a bottle wine, fresh flowers, tea, coffee, fresh bread and milk to get your stay off to a great start.
Upstairs includes: Master bedroom with Queen bed and walk in robe; second bedroom configured with either 2 king single beds or 1 king bed; large modern bathroom; accommodation for two additional single trundle beds.
Downstairs includes: Master bedroom with Queen bed; fourth bedroom with Queen bed; large bathroom; games room; kitchen adjoining spacious living and dining room; deck and garden; laundry and level access to garage.
Please contact us for the most up to date and current availability of this property. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.