Killcare is on the tip of the Bouddi Peninsula and just a 90 min drive from Sydney. We have beautiful beaches and many well documented walking trails around Maitland Bay, Pretty Beach, Killcare Beach and the villages of Killcare, Hardys Bay, and Wagstaffe.
The local area has a scenic character,it is appreciated for its extensive waterways and natural vegetation and it remains well preserved. In essence – a step back in time to how coastal communities used to be.
Within a 30 minute drive you can go Horse riding, visit Australian Reptile Park or Calga Springs Sanctuary or go kayaking at nearby Hardys Bay. Hardys Bay Yacht Charters operates all year round.
Hardys Bay is a quaint, village like area, with a bottle shop, restaurants and cafes.
Empire Bay Tavern is a 5 min drive away.
Wagstaffe has a general store and this is where the Palm Beach Ferry comes in. It also goes to Ettalong and runs regularly
Killcare is a ideal place for your weekend escape. Just 1 hour north, from the start of the freeway at Wahroonga.
SEABREEZE @ KILLCARE IS THE LOWER DUPLEX
* Seabreeze is very private with own entrance, fully self contained with huge deck.
* It has one bedroom, bathroom and kitchen with cooking facilities
* Share laundry facilities
* Towels and linen are provided.
* On street parking only
* We are 15 minute walk to beach and Hardy's Bay.
* Bush walks are close by.
* Award winning Bell's restaurant is a 10 min walk
* Surf Club 5 min drive
* I live upstairs with my 19 year old daughter. I will introduce myself during your stay, otherwise I leave you to enjoy your stay. If you need anything I'm always available.
There is only on street parking but driveway available to unload.
Beach, Bay and Bush