FINALIST IN THE OUTDOOR CATEGORY STAYZ AWARDS
Currawong Cottage, Palm Beach
Affordable luxury for an unforgettable holiday.
Currawaong Cottage is an idyllic 2 storey family holiday home in a level quiet street on the waterfront in Careel Bay, with direct access to the beach and pristine waters of Pittwater, it provides all you need for a relaxed break.
Property has 5 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and can sleep a maximum of 8 people (one queenbed and bathroom are on the ground floor)
General tariff (exceptions in peak periods) based on four (4) persons
Sunday to Thursday nights inclusive $450 per night
Friday and Saturday nights inclusive $650 per night
additional people above 4 persons per night up to 8 persons $50 per person
Linen and Cleaning $250 per stay
2 night minimum stay
Linen included (BYO Beach towels)
Plus Bond charged per stay, refundable as per our Terms and Conditions
• Sleeps 8: 5 Bedrooms - 3 bedrooms with queen sized beds, 2 single bedrooms;
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen;
• Coffee machine (pods available at Woolworth);
• 2 living areas – downstairs open plan lounge / dining and upstairs lounge room with Billiard table;
• 2 Televisions, with Foxtel, DVD player and Wii Console
• Dining Table seats 8 people
• 2 bathrooms, one art deco with bath
• Off-street parking for two or more cars.
• Outdoor Chimaera fireplace and pit
• Fully equipped laundry (washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board)
• BBQ (swap and go gas bottle)
• Outdoor table setting for 8
• Large shade awning
• Level lawn waterfront access with unobstructed Pittwater access and views
• 2 kayaks and life jackets
Palm Beach is 44km from Sydney CBD.
Currawong Cottage is an ideal destination for a holiday or short break at any time of the year. It is situated between Palm Beach and Avalon village, easy walking distance to Careel Bay shops and restaurants, Hitchcock park sporting facilities and Avalon Beach. The surf at Palm Beach or Whale Beach is a short drive around the peninsula. There is a public golf course at Palm Beach and Avalon. Water activities include fishing, boating and ferry trips from Palm Beach wharf. You can climb up to Barrenjoey Lighthouse (open on Sundays) which affords spectacular panorama views and is well worth the effort, or take a sea plane scenic flight.
The location offers the utmost in serene peacefulness, listen to the cicadas’, the cackle of kookaburras or just gaze out over Pittwater and watch the seabirds and boats.
Easy care and very relaxed, you’ll be guaranteed to enjoy your stay at Currawong Cottage.