Holiday accommodation on the Island does not come much better than this. Convenient central location from which you can walk to everything Cowes has to offer, the beach, all of the shops, the pier and the children's playground. Plus a quiet location at the end of a deep block where you won't be woken by the noises of the main street. Plus a layout which places the main living area upstairs from where you have wonderful water views and can watch the sunset and the weather roll in. A near perfect combination! The unit is:
- 250 metres to the middle of Cowes main street
- 390 metres to Cowes Beach.
- 420 metres to our favourite ice cream shop.
The unit comprises 3 bedrooms, perfectly setup for one very large family, two families, or a group of friends (sleeping a maximum of 8 people):
- Master Bedroom: spacious with a queen size bed:
- Second Bedroom: double size bed
- Third Bedroom: two sets of single bed bunks, so four beds in this room.
The cons? Well no accommodation is perfect, so we'll be up front and admit our shortcomings. We have only a single garage (there is plenty of marked car parking in the street out front). Also, there is just the one bathroom, which at least is massive with a corner spa and oversized shower, as well as a toilet in a separate room.
The unit is well equipped:
- 42 inch Plasma TV with surround sound stereo system, DVD player, CD & FM radio
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, microwave, stainless steel upside down fridge and plenty of cooking equipment)
- free wifi (NBN)
- Washing machine, auto sensing clothes dryer, outside clothes line, washing basket, iron, ironing board
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout the unit as well as separate heating
- Stylish modern furnishings throughout.
- Child safety door at the top of the stairs
- All bed linen (but not towels) provided
Of course, the unit is a short drive to all of the local attractions, the Penguin Parade, Nobbies & Seal Rock, GP Track, Koala Reserve, Boat Ramp, Smiths & Woolamai beaches, golf course, etc