Balrose Cottage is a homely two-bedroom cottage in the quiet seaside village of Balnarring Beach and is only a four minute walk to a lovely, safe, unspoilt, award winning beach.
The cottage is modern, comprising a full-size kitchen, separate dining area, lounge room, laundry, separate bathroom and toilet.
It is set amid a beautiful cottage garden. There is off-street carport parking at the rear of the cottage.
There is a full-length verandah at the front of the cottage with outdoor furniture.
The cottage is set in a beautiful cottage which is a mass of colour and fragrances for you to enjoy.
Balnarring Beach is well-located on the peninsula with easy access to all attractions the peninsula has to offer.
Balrose Cottage features:
- Large main bedroom with quality queen-size bed and large built-in robe.
- Large second bedroom with two single beds and double built-in robe.
- Full-size kitchen with large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric wall oven.
- Four benchtop hotplates, microwave, kettle, toaster.
- All cutlery, crockery, cookware and utensils provided.
- Separate dining area.
- Lounge room with luxury reclining leather lounge suite.
- Laundry - large washing machine, ironing board, iron and clothesline.
- Separate bathroom and toilet.
- Off-street parking at rear of the cottage.
- All linen provided
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- 42 inch (107cm) LCD TV
- DVD player
- DVD collection
- Books and games
- Free Wi Fi
Balnarring Beach is centrally located on the south east side of the Mornington Peninsula on Westernport bay, amid natural beauty and with easy access to the natural and man made attractions the Mornington Peninsula offers.
The Mornington Peninsula is flanked by by Port Philip Bay on one side, Westernport Bay on the other and Bass Strait to the south.
Balnarring Beach is a quiet coastal village located on a stretch of coastline with minimal development meaning that you can enjoy the tranquility of walking along an unspoilt beach with a high probability of having the whole beach to yourself.
If you are lucky you will see the resident pod of dolphins that swim close to the shore and see Koalas in eucalypts trees in the foreshore reserve.
The Peninsula is a principal tourist area of Victoria. Being especially popular with holiday makers during the summer period.
Nearly every recreational activity you can think of can be undertaken in the region.
Relaxing and socialising at, beaches, restaurants, cafe's, wineries, hot-spas, galleries (art and craft), community and farmers markets, children's activities
Sporting activities, such as, golf, fishing, fishing charters, snorkeling, diving, horse riding, kite surfing, yachting, hang gliding, bushwalking, diving.
Extensive shopping facilities in Mornington, Hastings and Frankston.
Coolart Homestead, Mc Crae Homestead, Heronswood, Point Nepean quarantine station, cape Shank lighthouse.
HMAS Cerberus Naval Base and museum, military fortifications at Point Nepean.
NATURAL ATTRACTIONS :-
Bush and beach walks, magnificent coastal scenery at Cape Schanck, Point Nepean, Arthurs Seat, Flinders, Mornington Peninsula National Park. Bird watching at Coolart Wetlands, dolphins off Balnarring Beach and Koalas at Balnarring Beach nature reserve.
Magnificent scenery via tourist drives covering all areas of the Peninsula.
- Perfect location, close to Cerberus Naval Base for Navy graduation ceremonies.
- Close to numerous wineries
- Peninsula Hot Springs
- Golf courses
- Bird watching at Coolart Homestead's wetland bird hides
- Swimming beaches and surf beaches