Magenta Shores Golf Resort is only 90 minutes from Sydney and 15 kms north of Terrigal.
This 3 bedroom villa is in a central location within the resort as well as about 40 meters to direct beach access.
There are 3 bedrooms upstairs. The main bedroom has a king size bed with ensuite (shower and bath) and balcony. It also has a TV. The second and third bedrooms each has a queen size bed. There is a second full bathroom upstairs.
Downstairs is a living room, dining, kitchen, toilet and laundry. The kitchen is equipped with oven, stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, cooking implements, toaster, kettle, and crokery for six. There is TV and radio in the living room.
The resort has direct access to the beach, cycling tracks and bushwalking trails, as well as other great beaches in the surrounding areas.
The 18 hole Championship Golf Course is one of the most unique, challenging and highly ranked courses in Australia within a 5-star location.
How to get there
Directions from Sydney
* Enter the F3 freeway from the Pacific Highway and travel north towards the Central Coast for approximately 40-45 minutes
* TURN OFF at the first WYONG EXIT
* At the top of the ramp, TURN RIGHT and head over the freeway
* GO PAST WESTFIELDS at TUGGERAH
* You are now on WYONG ROAD, Continue straight, going through many round-a-bouts (approx 17)
* When you reach a very large round-a-bout near the end of WYONG ROAD, TURN LEFT onto CENTRAL COAST HIGHWAY (The Entrance Road).
* Continue until second street after Diggers at the Entrance, then take a LEFT HAND TURN (Entrance bypass) at this roundabout.
* Continue on until there is a sign to TOUKLEY and TURN RIGHT into Coral Street (second last street before water)
* TURN LEFT at round-a-bout and proceed over the bridge to the North Entrance.
* Continue approximately 3km and TURN RIGHT at the top of the hill into Magenta Shores. Proceed straight ahead through the round-a-bout and then turn right into resort complex.
Family Villa is so close to the resort facilities and the beach but private enough to peacefully relax if desired.