Hervey Bay offers many diverse activities as a popular seaside destination.
The Bay has great boating & fishing grounds in the waters just off shore or around the calm waters of the heritage listed Fraser Island.
You can take the family through the many tranquil parklands or let the children play in some of the popular play areas 200 meters awaw on the fore shore.
Visit the new (free) Wetside water park situated just a short stroll from Sea-Bay House
Visit the Turtle Hatchery at Mon Repos.
Explore many surrounding towns around the area which have their own attractions (eg. Bird sanctuary, Snakes Down Under, Museums, & The Rum Distillery).
Golf course only 800 meters away
Sea- Bay House: Pialba, Hervey Bay, Queensland.
• Just a short stroll to the beach (approx. 150m), water park (700m), parks & swings (200m)
• Conveniently located near CBD, restaurants, shopping centres, banks & RSL Club
• 3 x Large bedrooms, air con. to main, fans to others
• 1 x queen bed, 1 x double bed, 2 x single beds. All have new linen, towels, pillows.
• Lounge room has air con, ceiling fan, television with DVD
• Family room has futon lounge, TV, children's board games
• All new floor coverings and appliances and furniture
• Dishwasher, cooktop, microwave, refrigerator, vaccum cleaner, dryer, washing machine, ironing facilities
• Fully contained kitchen, white goods & cooking utensils
• Large L shape patio with new outdoor carpet, views to water, tiled BBQ area with new BBQ, outdoor setting, so sit back enjoy the view and cool sea breeze
• Fully fenced for the added safety of your children , pets & boat.
* Close to newly constructed shopping centre
* Sea- Bay House is a Pet friendly house, Please note: If you wish to bring your pet please contact the owner by phone or email prior to booking.
Whale watching / Fishing /Golf
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
4 Oct 2016 - 5 Feb 2017
1 night minimum stay