|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
PERCHED high on the hill at HERSTON, this ground floor apartment offers spacious, clean, comfortable, homely accommodation just 100m from The Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (RBWH).
* The fully self-contained private apartment sleeps up to 3 guests, with a minimum 2 night stay.
* Fully furnished apartment pricing as follows:
* $120 p/n (up to 2 guests sharing)
* Futon bed for 3rd guest at $20 p/n (available at no charge for paid guests requiring separate sleeping arrangements)
* Long Term rates available for stays over 21 days
* 1 x large queen bedroom
* Futon bed available in lounge area
* Portable cot at no additional charge (we request that you supply your own cot sheets).
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with four-burner gas stove, electric oven, microwave, full size fridge/freezer, double sink, dishwasher, huge pantry and cupboard space galore
* Modern bathroom with spacious shower, separate WC
* Laundry facilities: front loader washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron
* There's also a four seater dining suite and plenty of room to lounge around
LONG TERM RATES AVAILABLE:
* This spacious apartment is perfect while you search for more permanent accommodation if new to Brisbane
* With QUT Kelvin Grove campus just up the road, this is a perfect place to call home while you study or lecture
* Gardens Point campus easily accessible with bus service at the door
* Kelvin Grove State College (KGSC) catchment area
Plenty of parking in the quiet surrounding streets, with one off-street parking bay right at the door.
For your convenience we offer secure on-line payment option using Visa / Master card.
Make the most of Brisbane's long hot summer days with a dip in our huge sparkling pool, right outside the door.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we will never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
HERSTON and surrounding HOTSPOTS
RELAX around the sparkling pool or take in all that is available so close to this centrally located apartment:
* Easy 100m walk across the road to RBWH grounds. Stay as long as you need, this is your home-away-from-home whilst you provide support for family and friends undergoing medical care.
* Catch all the sporting action at the famous LANG PARK / Suncorp Stadium (Rugby League), BALLYMORE (Rugby Union), The GABBA (Cricket), VICTORIA PARK GOLF or TENNYSON Tennis Centre, all within a short walk or drive.
* QUT Kelvin Grove Campus and Kelvin Grove State College are a short 500m walk away
* Stroll through local fresh produce markets, Southbank Parklands, Roma Street Parklands, City Botanical Gardens or enjoy a leisurely walk through local parks and bikeways
* Take in some cultural experiences at the Qld Cultural Centre, Qld Art Gallery, Museum or Science Centre at Southbank, or the Brisbane Power House in New Farm for visual and performing arts, festivals and farmers markets
* Walk along the boardwalks between New Farm and Teneriffe or cruise along the river on a citycat or ferry
* View the sights of Brisbane from Mt Coot-tha and enjoy the bbq facilities at the base of the mountain
There is so much to see and do within a 10 minute drive from Herston Hilltop.
TUNNEL LINKS to Airport and Motorways
Need access to the AIRPORT?
HERSTON HILLTOP is so close to the Bowen Bridge entrance of the tunnel links to Brisbane Airports (domestic and international around 12 minutes), Airport DFO, Inner City Bypass, Clem 7 and other major motorways:
* Southeast Freeway
* Bruce Highway (northbound to Sunshine Coast)
* Pacific Motorway (southbound to Gold Coast)
* West to Ipswich and the Darling Downs
* East to Wynnum Manly and Moreton Bay
NO CAR? No problem . . . Council buses stop right outside the property and it's only minutes to Fortitude Valley (1 klm) and Brisbane City (2 klm), for shopping, cafés and restaurants, night life and Treasury Casino. You can even catch an Airport train from the Valley to either the Domestic or International terminals.
Royal Brisbane Womens Hospital
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Tariff from $120 p/n
23 Jan 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
3 night minimum stay
1 Jul 2017 - 26 Jan 2018
1 night minimum stay