Fully self contained 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home. Sleeps up to 6 people. Master bedroom has a queen bed, bedroom 2 has a double with the 3rd having a double bunk bed. We also have a portacot and high chair. All bed linen supplied including bathroom and beach towels. Bathroom linen includes facewash cloths, hand towels and bath mats.
Callart by the Sea is on a quiet culdsec set on a huge block with plenty of back yard grass for the kids to run a mock. There is a great entertaining area, basically everything you need for a nice relaxing and convenient holiday. Once here you can put the car away as everything is literally a short stroll away. The famous Last Drop Tavern and Restaurant is 3 minutes walk (at the end of the coldesac) alongside Italian, Indian, Pizza, Fish and Chips and Chinese takeaway restaurants . The stunning Waikiki Beach is 2 streets away. The house has air-conditioning to ensure those long summer nights are comfortable and for the winter months there is both a gas and open fire heater so come and stay by the seaside for those winter months, the house is so cosy and relaxing.
Bring your boat, caravan, Winnebago! Plenty of room in the carport and drive way.
For your convenience you will find a washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board, dishwasher, microwave and a kitchen full of everything you need to cook up a storm, not that you'll need it with everything so close by.
There is a big screen TV and DVD player with XBox in the main lounge room as well as medium size TV's with DVD's in the rooms with the queen beds. Enjoy the convenience of free Wireless Internet access.
Perfect location for the family holiday or that relaxing romantic getaway
Imaging laying in the Master Bedroom while you hear the sound of the ocean waves, that's how close to the beach we are!
Located just 45 minutes south of Perth, Waikiki is in the southernmost border of the Perth metropolitan area. With beautiful expanses of safe beaches, water sports, beach skydiving and environmental parks, Rockingham is a popular tourist destination.
The city fronts onto the sheltered waters of Cockburn Sound with Garden Island, Penguin Island and Seal Island very close by.
The Shoalwater Islands Marine Park is located a mere 500 metres offshore and plays host to one of the finest displays of wild sealife and birdlife to be found anywhere in the world.
Get close to Nature!
- Enjoy an incredible eco-tourism experience swim with wild dolphins
- Kayak around the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park to see the little penguins & sea lions.
- Experience excellent scuba diving at the West Coast Dive Park.
- Picnic or BBQ at Bell and Churchill Park next to the beach.
- Dine at the excellent cafés and restaurants in the region.
- Take a trip along the Baldivis Karnup Wine trail & enjoy tasting locally produced wines.
- Discover the great snorkelling, windsurfing, kitesurfing and surfing spots.
- Try your luck with some fishing off a jetty or the beach.
- Tee off at a nearby championship golf course.
- Skydive over the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park and land right on the beach.