"I travel a lot, and stay in a lot of places all over the world. Your place was probably the best place I have stayed in over the last 3 years…by far. Thanks for having such a greatly designed place!" (John)
This luxury townhouse is located in West Leederville one of Perths most liveable suburbs. It is contemporary and is a newly furnished home that is both stylish and comfortable to live in. Access to the property is by a private entrance just off Cambridge Street, where the garage is situated. The house is fully equipped and ready for you to live in when you arrive.
Ideal for couples, business travel or small family holidays. Sleeps up to 4. King bed in bedroom and a sofa double bed is located adjacent in the upstairs 2nd living area.
* 1x Bedroom, spacious two story townhouse
* 1x Bathroom with bath
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with oven, cook top, family size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Table setting for 6 people
* Features include TVs and DVD
* Washing machine and clothes dryer
* Large enclosed private courtyard
* Remote controlled and lockup garage
* High quality Italian bedding and linen
* Central heating and air conditioning
* Fold out cot and highchair available on request
* Complementary welcome pack including a number of single use items, Tea, Coffee, Milk, Sugar, Soap, Laundry and Dishwashing supplies
West Leederville is an eclectic suburb to the west of Perth CBD and is only 20 minutes walk or about 2.5km from the Perth city centre. The townhouse is situated between Subiaco and Leederville, which are two of Perth's best night spots and café scenes. They are both about a 15 minute walk away
A large Coles supermarket is within a 2 minutes walk. In the centre you will also find a Chemist, Newsagency, bottle-shop and a casual café.
One of my favourite cafés Piccolos Corner is a 200m walk away!
Close to Perth's premiere boutique shopping suburbs
Take a relaxing walk or jog around the nature attraction Lake Monger
There are two railway stations within 1.2km. One travels south to the city and then onto Mandurah/Bunbury and the other train line travels direction west to the coastline and Fremantle.
Subiaco Oval is 1.5km away
The new Perth Arena is 2.5km
St John of God Hospital is walking distance away. Nearby are dentists, medical specialists and many medical centres.