Are you looking for a great location, quality furnishings and the comforts of home? Then look no further, this two bedroom apartment, in the heart of Docklands, offers two spacious outdoor entertaining areas (one overlooking the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel) with timber outdoor settings which are designed for relaxing with friends or family, enjoying the peace and quiet widely sort, but rarely found, in the heart of Melbourne. The outdoor decking area opens up to a large shared garden.
The apartment has recently been refurnished with quality leather and solid timber furniture and includes 48inch televisions in both bedrooms and a 55inch SMART television in the spacious lounge room. Complimentary high speed internet access is available and can be used on your personal devices or directly through the SMART television to access your emails, view movies on line, check Facebook or simply browse the internet. The lounge boasts a beautiful leather corner couch with ottoman. With Foxtel premium at your fingertips on the SMART television, you will want to linger longer and extend your stay.
The kitchen has recently been upgraded to include new dinning setting, utensils, kettle, toaster and hand held mixer. The kitchen pantry boasts quality ingredients you will need for a short (or long) stay including olive oil, coffee, tea, sugar, balsamic vinegar, cracked black pepper, sea salt and of course fresh milk in the fridge. Complimentary chocolates on arrival make you feel like you're staying at a friend's place, not in paid accommodation. If your stay is 7 days or more an arrangement of fresh flowers will be on the dining table to greet you. The apartment has north facing windows which allows exceptional mid and late afternoon sunlight into the main living areas and bedroom.
With all the benefits of being a 10 minute tram ride into Bourke Street Mall and the restaurants of Flinders Lane, Hardware Lane, China Town, Lygon Street and Southbank (just to name a few). If you choose not to venture that far you can simply grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in Harbour Town or the Waterfront at Docklands. If you need to stock up at a super market there are a number of convenience stores dotted around Docklands or at the Spencer Street Outlet, a short tram ride from your door. If you're after a nice bottle of wine to enjoy on the decking there are a number of take away bottle shops dotted around which are within a 5 minute walk. Alternatively Cost Co offers an extensive range of beer, wine and spirits at discount prices.
Why stay with us?
If it's a family holiday you're looking for the Ice House Skating Rink, the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel and the new Wonderland Fun Park are right outside your front door. If you're a sporting fan Etihad Stadium is within a short stroll and the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Melbourne Park (Rod Laver Area) are within a 15-20 minute tram or train ride.
If your holiday involves a spot of shopping, look no further as the apartment is directly above Harbour Town Shopping Centre or a short tram ride into the heart of Melbourne's shopping district including the new Emporium, Melbourne Central, Spencer Street Outlet, South Wharf Direct Factory Outlet (DFO) and the Bourke Street Mall. Cost Co is literally across the road and the following attractions are within walking distance or a short tram ride away:
* Waterfront restaurants, bars and entertainment
* Harbour Town Shopping Centre (directly below the apartment)
* Free City Circle tram
* Docklands Friday Night Fireworks
* Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
* The Icehouse Ice Skating
* Melbourne Maritime Museum (Polly Woodside)
* Melbourne Observation Deck
* Queen Victoria Market
* Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
* Etihad Stadium
* Crown Casino Entertainment Complex
* Melbourne Aquarium
* Southern Cross Station
* Federation Square
* Bourke Street Mall
* Southbank shops, cafes & restaurants
* Rod Laver Arena - Entertainment, concerts, etc.
The Apartment is a two-bedroom plus one-bathroom which features:
* Quality furnishings;
* Beautiful appointed dining area;
* Kitchen with an excellent range of cooking and serving utensils;
* Basic quality pantry ingredients;
* Security intercom system;
* Laundry with washing machine and dryer, iron/ironing board;
* Quality linen and towels;
* Reverse cycle heating/air-conditioning;
* Intercom, electronic door entry system and lift access to the apartment;
* Two outdoor entertaining areas:
* Secure undercover parking;
* The apartment is over 120m2
* Priced from: $220.00 per night
Maximum occupancy: 4
Bedding configuration: 1 x queen and 2 x single beds.
A minimum of two nights booking is required and you will be personally greeted on arrival.
Check in: Between 2pm to 9pm, an arrival after 9pm can be accommodated but an out of hours charge of $60 will apply.
Check out: By 10am
Strictly no smoking, parties or functions.
Internet, Foxtel and the car park are complimentary.
Sunday to Thursday$ 220 per night
Friday & Saturday $ 250 per night
Weekly rate $1,500
Sunday to Thursday$ 250 per night
Friday & Saturday $ 280 per night
Weekly rate $1,700
Peak times include (but are not limited to):
* Victorian School Holidays;
* AFL Finals weekends (including Grand Final);
* Melbourne Festival (10 to 26 October 2014)
* Spring Racing Carnival 24 October to 4 November 2014;
* Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day 24, 25 and 26 December 2014;
* New Year's Eve and New Year's Day 31 December 2014 and 1 January 2015;
* Australian Open (fortnight) Monday 12 January to Sunday 25 January 2015;
* Grand Prix 11, 12, 13 , 14 and 15 March 2015;
* Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Sunday and Monday 3, 4, 5 and 6 April 2015;
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
1 Jun 2016 - 5 Feb 2017
1 night minimum stay