Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 bedrooms,sleeps 4, Lake frontage,private docks
2 bedrooms with double beds
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - smoking allowed outsidesmoking allowed outside
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- You must be 25 to rent this property! No House Parties Allowed! Please leave pets at home! Rental agreement required after booking.
- RECYCLING :Do not put plastic garbage or any other plastic bags in the blue recycling trash can! Fines Imposed!
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
This property is on Lake Beseck in Middlefield Ct. Powder Ridge Ski and Recreational Resort is 2 miles from the property.
Hosted by Lanna BerkunAsk a question
About Lanna Berkun
I love the outdoors, swimming, cooking and traveling! This area is one of my favorites in New England.
Why Lanna Berkun chose Middlefield
I love being near water and rural New England. This property has it all. It is in the middle of a rural area with century old New England farms and orchards and is direct lake front! You can swim right from the backyard and go for a drive in the country and shop at a farm for the freshest ingredients for your culinary pleasures!
What makes this house unique
This property is newly built and very clean and is direct water front. The neighborhood is quiet and many families have had homes here for generations. It is very safe and the neighbors are friendly. The lake is fresh and inviting and the views are breathtaking. It is in the middle of farm country but yet easy access to major highways to Hartford, Middletown or New Haven.