Affordable Pet Friendly Accommodation - MINIMUM 2 Night Stays
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Not suitable for childrenNot suitable for children
Pets allowed - Dogs are allowed in the cabin Dogs are allowed in the cabin
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
- MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAYS - We give 100% refund on cancellations No Children No persons under the age of 25 years
- Dogs are allowed in the cabin, however for the safety of your pet we ask that they not be left on the property unattended at any time.
- If you think you may arrive earlier than 2pm, please give us a call as it may be possible to enter the property earlier.
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Situated on the edge of Black |Mountain between Cooroy and Pomona. We are close to many attractions:
Pomona - Home of King of the Mountain - Mt Cooroora, Majestic Theatre, Noosa Museum, Shops, Cafes & Restaurants, Doctors etc
Lake MacDonald and Noosa Botanical Gardens
Cooroy - Butter Factory Arts Centre, Library, Noosa Trail, Shops, Cafes & Restaurants, Doctors etc
A Short Drive:
Aussie World / Ettamogah Pub
Blackall Range - Malaney, Monteville, Kenilworth and Mapleton.
Eumundi Markets / Eumundi Square - Wednesday & Saturday (Eumundi Square Sunday)
Forest Glen - Wildlife Sanctuary and Organic Supermarket
Gympie - Mary Valley Rattler Railway
Maroochydore - Sunshine Plaza
Mooloolaba - Underwater World
Noosa Gympie Terrace - BBQ's, Boat hire, Restaurants, Cafe's
Noosa Farmer's Market - Sundays
Noosa Marina - Sunday Market & Ferry to Hastings St
Noosa National Park
Tin Can Bay - Feed the Dolphins
Yandina - Ginger Factory, Saturday Markets
For more guest reviews please see the Testimonials page on our website (.petfriendlynoosacountrycabin).
Gillian & Simon Campbell