We take single night bookings - cant find anywhere for one night - give us a call to organise your stay.
Full use of cottage and all facilities,
Full provisions for a continental / cooked breakfast provided including: Eggs, Bacon, Tomatos, Bread, Cereal, Jams, Honey, Vegimite, Butter, Flour to make pancakes, Juice, Coffee, Tea, Plunger Coffee, Oil, Sugar, and a few extras to make you feel at home. Some biscuits are also included to relax with.
Complimentary bottle of locally produced wine from Taylors Winery.
Heating and Cooling for Summer and Winter
Fresh bed linen,
Fresh king towel per person,
Heated Towel Rack,
Shampoo/ Conditioner/ Soap,
Washing Machine and Dryer,
Lovely Stainless Steel Appliances,
LCD TV, Full HD free to air channels
Radio/CD Player/iPOD Dock
Open and Pot belly fires,
Gateway to the Clare Valley
* Stopover for the Flinders Ranges & Outback
* Beginning of the Riesling Trail & Rattler Rail Trail
* Only 109 kms from Adelaide
* Within an hour of the Barossa Valley, River Murray & Historic Burra
A beer and excellent meal at the award winning RISING SUN HOTEL
* A massage treatment at the cottage
* Self guided AUBURN HERITAGE & RIVER WALK TRAIL (10 metres)
* AUBURN GALLERIES (150 metres)
* Wine tasting at GROSSET'S WINERY (200 metres)
* A quick bite at Mt Horrocks Station Cafe (350 metres)
* CHILDREN'S PLAYGROUND
* A HIT OF TENNIS(200 metres)
The "Riesling Trail" passes right by the cottage, hire some mountain bikes and escape for the day!
The Clare township is just 24 kms from Auburn, via some of Australia's most famous wineries. Historic towns of Watervale, Sevenhill, Penwortham, Mintaro and Leasingham, with their rolling vineyards, are situated south of Clare. Auburn is the ideal base to explore this lovely region.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
27 Sep 2016 - 27 Sep 2017
1 night minimum stay