This treetop paradise is an idyllic holiday sanctuary, beautifully presented, gazing directly onto boat filled Hardy's Bay from a wonderful position perched in the gumtrees.
Providing a relaxed, tranquil environment with a well appointed interior and panoramic views, this holiday house has everything to offer a large family or groups of up to 8 people to enjoy the perfect vacation in style and comfort with 4 oversized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Treetops is only a short flat walk to Killcare's bistro, cafes, public jetty and general store and a few minutes’ drive / cycle to the beach and ocean restaurant.
The master bedroom is privately situated on the ground floor and has an ensuite with shower. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are located upstairs, bedroom 2 has a queen bed and bedrooms 3 and 4 with two single beds in each. All rooms have built-in robes and reverse cycle airconditioning.
- Spacious living with flat screen TV, DVD player & CD player
- Gourmet kitchen contains a dishwasher, electric cook top and oven
- Vast dual level deck with panoramic views, outdoor seating & BBQ
- Polished timber floorboards, natural lighting throughout, stunning views from all living spaces
- Air conditioning in every room, ceiling fans, heating, water tanks,
- Child friendly, includes 2 x high chairs, 1 x travel cot, toys and games and child friendly stepped bath (in main bedroom)
- Dedicated parking bay for up to 2 vehicles
- Easy inclinator access into the property
Please note we have an optional linen service including bedding and towels at $20 per person.
FUNTASTIC LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
* OUTDOOR FUN - Glenworth Valley Outdoor, Mt Panang Gardens, Tree Top Adventure Park, Forest of Tranquility,
* FERRY TRAVEL - Palm Beach or the Brooklyn Mail Boat run up the Hawkesbury via Patonga
* LOCAL BREWERY & DISTILLERY - go for tastings at the award winning Six Strings Brewery & Distillery Botanica
* NATIONAL PARKS - Dharug or Bouddi or Wyrrabalong or Popran or Brisbane National Park,
* STATE FORESTS - Heaton or Strickland or Munmorah or Ourimbah Forests
* ADVENTURE - Segway Riding Central Coast, Micro Aeroplane Light Adventures, Paintball Place, Ex HMAS Scuba Diving,
* ART - Patonga Bakehouse Gallery, Gosford Regional Gallery,
* BOATING - Andersons for the BBQ Boat and all other boating hire, all fishing needs,
* FAMILY ACTIVITIES - Amazement Maze, Avoca Beach Theatre, Burbank Nurseries, Central Coast Discovery Centre, Chipmunks Playland, Intercity Fun and Games, Laser Blast Charmhaven,
* HISTORICAL - Henry Kendall Cottage
* THEATRE - Laycock Theatre,
* WILDLIFE - Reptile Park or the Wildlife Park,