Modern, 3 bedrooms with ensuites, fully self-contained with a fireplace
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - 3 bedrooms will comfortably occupy up to 3 couples3 bedrooms will comfortably occupy up to 3 couples
- The gardens are for the exclusive enjoyment of the paying guests. The gates must be left closed at all times after entering and exiting the property.
- The cottages are smoke-free zone. Care must be taken with any cigarettes outdoors due to bushfire hazards. Please do not discard any cigarette butts.
- Minimum age of primary renter should be 21. The property will not treated as a "party house" and any such activities are strictly prohibited.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
The perfect weekend getaway - 4 days enjoying the most amazing colour of such beautiful flowers/shrubs. Accommodation is fabulous. 3 generous bedrooms, very comfortable beds/plush towels/bath robes. Newly renovated bathroom, generous shower with a very good water pressure. Separate toilet. Very large lounge with tv/foxtell, view over beautiful gardens/grass area. New kitchen, very functional with just a few items eg. tongs, extra platters/bowls required. Beautiful glass conservatory with lovely glass dining table overlooking gardens. Air-conditioning/heating. Such a delight to have 24 acres of superb gardens to wander around without another person around. The spring colours were just sensational, we could not get enough of the beauty of the gardens of Koonawarra and Denarque. We were so privileged to be able to have the use of this property with our friends. There is a tennis court and croquet facilities. BBQ and pizza oven. A photographers dream.
Privacy, beautiful gardens
Beautiful gardens, five star accommodation, very comfortable beds, luxury bedding, very nice bathroom, perfect shower, seperate toilet, very comfortable lounge, great modern kitchen, stunning conservatory, perfectly clean and presented very well. Loved the privacy, use of the stunning gardens, tennis court, fully air conditioned, quiet, wonderful kitchen appliances.
Excellent and Beautiful
Beautiful setting and very quiet. Great for the garden lover.
Amazing Property and Beautiful Home!
We recently stayed at Koonawarra as a group of 6 for a weekend in April 2015 during the Mt Wilson Festival. The property that Koonawarra is on, is amazing, and the house itself is nice and cozy for a group of 6 with a great kitchen and facilities. We all thoroughly enjoyed this stay 100%. As an added bonus the profits of this stay are all donated to charity (FSHD Global Research Foundation) which we thought was a really nice cause to support.
Wonderful weekend, amazing gardens, will definitely return.
bush walking, canyoning, photography, bird watching, gardening
- english, Czech