The Old Forreston Schoolhouse is the perfect wine country escape. Situated in the heart of the Adelaide Hills and only a short 15-minute drive from the Barossa Valley, there are over 100 amazing wineries to visit.
The idyllic property sits on one acre of stunning botanical gardens with abundant birdlife, while the newly renovated 170-year-old stone homestead exemplifies the perfect blend of old world and new.
This luxury accommodation offers two king bedrooms and an additional queen. With an original fireplace, heated outdoor jacuzzi and gorgeous orchard views, this house provides everything you need for an epicurean getaway.
The property is perfect for a romantic escape for 2, or group booking (max 5 people) providing 2 private sitting areas in the house and enormous gardens offering several areas of privacy.
(Please note rates are based on 2 persons per night. Additional charge per extra person, per night)
This guest house offers the ultimate in luxury accommodation for up to five people including;
• Exclusive use of the property (owners not on site)
• Original heritage fireplace
• 2 x king bedrooms 1 x double bedroom
• Chesterfield leather lounges
• Large flat screen TV
• Air conditioning
• Full chef’s kitchen
• Egyptian cotton sheets and towels supplied
• White marble bathroom
• Spacious entertaining area with stainless steel BBQ
• Custom made wood fire Pizza oven
• Selection of magazines, games, DVD’s and books
Guest stays include provisions for a full cooked breakfast each morning and complimentary bottle of wine, port and chocolates.
• Bacon & Eggs
• Country baked bread
• Butter and selection of jams
• Breakfast juice
• Coffee machine