Pink Shack is a river-front Holiday house with an airstrip and wetlands 85km North East of Adelaide. Newly renovated with everything necessary for a fun /fantasy accommodation getaway. Available for rental now!
Local Information: SKY DIVING NOW AT PINK SHACK
The River Murray is the best place to do your favorite water sports such as Waterskiing, Canoeing, Swimming, Fishing, also to view the night sky for those interested in astronomy ..or those just interested in viewing the Milkyway as reported by the ABC News 5 April 2017
What is Available in Nildottie:
Supermarket, general hardware, mechanical shop, fuel station/service station, community hall, access to full size or mini-bus
- Big Bend by night tour takes you for an exciting night tour down the river on a bus and boat.
- Aboriginal Caves for exploring located at Nildottie.
- +Swan Reach Hotel for entertainment, meals, pokies & bottle shop.
- 3o min drive to Caudos Winnery
- View Hot air balloon landings in Nildottie ..Seasonal
Conditions & Instruction
1. The Pink Shack is not a motel. It is your responsibility to leave it as you found it, CLEAN.
2. Cleaning Fees will be charged if Broken Glass / Bottle Tops / Cigarette Butts or Rubbish is left lying around.
3. Maximum of 20 people at one time. (Extras Negotiable at $25 per head, per day.)
4. Use of the Spa $250 . : Extra $150 / bottle /per stay if more than 2 nights
5. Parties of 10 and over require security bond of $1500 Under 10 is $750
6. IN / OUT Times: 4PM (i.e.: 4PM Friday-4PM Sunday during weekends) negotiable
1. Key is supplied for Top locks only
2. General Instructions:
- Satellite TV (upstairs) can be viewed downstairs as well.
- Pets are welcome
- iPod/iPhone Docking Sound System is available downstairs.
- Kitchen and front light switch are located outside kitchen door. Lounge Lights are by lounge door.
- Airstrip is ok to use ATVs Motorcycles etc. Private Land so no Drivers License required.
- Scrap food can be placed by the gum tree outside the kitchen for the birds.
- No Smoking inside the Shack.
- All rubbish is to be taken to the green bins at boat ramp when you leave. Bottles & Cans can be left in Drums supplied as designated.
- Shack is to be left clean & tidy which includes: bathrooms, BBQ,
- No Fires or refuelling on the Lawns.
- The Pontoon is not part of the Shack hire.
What's Supplied & What to Bring
BBQ, 2 x gas bottles, vacuum cleaner, large back lawn for camping, fire pit, spin floor mop, 2 x lounge futons (double bed), iPhone 4s Sony docking station sound system, 55" TV lounge & main bedroom, combustion heater
Pod coffee machine, "Espressotoria"Pods available from Coles.
4-Slice Toaster, electric jug, microwave, sandwich toaster (electric jaffle iron), large plastic platters & bowls, assorted plastic containers, chopping boards, wine glasses, drinking glasses (plastic), fry pan, saucepans, cutlery, dinnerware, pizza looking equipment
OPTIONAL EXTRAS FOR HIRE :
Firepit equipment suitable for whole sheep, pig etc.,
speed boat with driver,
WHAT TO BRING :
Your own bed linen, towels, toilet paper, drinking water, personal effects